IGNORED

Bushnell's 2018 GPS Offerings - Watch, Phantom

Note: This thread is 1605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

The New Bushnell Ion2 Golf GPS Watch Expands the Family of Innovative Golf Measuring Devices

368850_iON2_Black-Blue.pngBushnell Golf, #1 in Electronic Measuring Devices, unveiled the new iON 2.   The iON2 has been redesigned to meet the ever-changing needs of golfers wanting wearable EMD’s.   The iON2 features Bluetooth technology and the Bushnell Golf app for automatic updates to the move than 36,000 preloaded courses in over 30 countries.  The iON2 is one of the industries easiest to use GPS rangefinder with instant yardage measurements in a simple, fashion-forward design featuring a reversible band.

“We pride ourselves on creating EMD’s that are both trusted on tour and by the weekend golfer,” said John DeCastro, Global Product Lane Director at Bushnell Golf. “The iON2 is more user-friendly with industry leading technology at an affordable price.”

368851_iON2_Silver_Green.pngThe iON2 offers the golfer long battery life (play three full rounds of golf before charging), and even more benefits such as a shot distance calculator, pedometer, odometer and the ability to get up to four hazard distances per hole.

The iON2 Golf GPS Watch is capable of instantly recognizing courses. It features auto-hole advance which automatically changes from one hole to the next, so a golfer can start play and get front/center/back distances without touching any buttons the rest of the round.  An integrated step counter has been added allowing the golfer to track distance, speed, and total activity time throughout their round of golf.

Play Longer: 

• Over three rounds between charges

Ready for Play:
Over 36,000 courses worldwide preloaded Additional Features:

• Reversible silicone sport band
  • Auto course recognition and auto hole advance
  • Easy-to-read front/center/back distances
  • Hazard/layup distances (up to four per hole)
  • Shot distance calculator
  • Integrated fitness step counter
  • Round odometer
  • Bushnell Golf App included with purchase

The iON2 Golf GPS Watch will be available in two color combinations – Blue/Black and Silver/Green, at Bushnell Golf retailers nationwide in mid-spring, with a retail price of $179.99. 

Bushnell Golf Introduces Phantom into GPS Rangefinder Family

BushnellPhantom_Lime.pngContinually bringing innovation to golf distance measuring devices, Bushnell announced the launch of its new Phantom GPS Rangefinder, rounding out a robust collection of products to serve golfers of all levels.

The Phantom comes preloaded with more than 36,000 courses and provides simple measurements to the front, center and back distances of the green – along with up to four hazard/layup distances per hole.  The Phantom unveils “Bite Technology.” Equipped with a high powered magnet the Phantom can easily attach to a cart bar or any metal surface, providing quick and easy yardage readings. Additional features include auto course and auto hole recognition, shot distance calculator and long battery life (play up to two rounds before charging).

BushnellPhantom_Blue.png“The addition of Bluetooth and Bite technologies push the Phantom a step above its predecessor the neo Ghost,” said John DeCastro, Global Product Lane Director at Bushnell Golf. “Phantom provides golfers with the critical distance information they need, while offering the convenience and reliability they are accustomed to from Bushnell Golf GPS products.”

Bushnell Golf’s latest Golf GPS innovation also integrates Bluetooth technology.  With the incorporation of Bluetooth technology and the Bushnell Golf Mobile application, the Phantom no longer needs to use a computer for course updates.

The Phantom is offered in four colors – Black, Red, Electric Blue, Neon Yellow – and will be available at retail in late-February for $99.99.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1605 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!