IGNORED

Undies

iacas
Note: This thread is 5795 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. What protects your balls?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Nothing - Commando!
    • Other (explain below)

Should I be worried? LOL... Maybe it'll spice some things up. hehe... I just hope they wont be watching what they say from now on..

Well as far as I know, your the first female member to post in a while so I don't know what reaction you will cause. A bit of spice would be nice (see what I did there

...... ) there will be a few members who will try to impress you lol

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as far as I know, your the first female member to post in a while so I don't know what reaction you will cause. A bit of spice would be nice (see what I did there

Thanks for the warning... LOL... I'll be ready for them .. hehe

And it's obvious there aren't many women aboard.

that pregnant guy on the oprah show last week got all the guys here thinking now that we can become pregnant, the need to have women around lessens

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Boxers...compresion when I run...and some Handsome Smooth Sandtrap Boxers ( http://www.handsomesmooths.com/Store...erShorts/1018/ ) when I tee it up...

In my Grom:
Driver: :nike: Sasquatch 9.5° Graffalloy Shaft-Stiff Flex
FW: :nike: 3 (15°) & 5 (19°) Sasquatch Diamana Shaft-Stiff Flex
Hybrid: :touredge: Tour Edge Exotics Ironwood 21° Adila Shaft-Stiff Flex
Irons: :nike: 4-AW OSS Steel Shaft-Stiff Flex
Wedges: :vokey: Vokey Spin Milled 54 and 60
Putter:  :edel: Basic Series 

We were at Hollister yesterday to get some clothes for my son. They had a cool pair of their boxer briefs. They were white with their seagull logo all over them. I bought the XL. I knew their stuff ran small, but this was crazy. If I had these a couple years ago I would not have needed the surgery to prevent more kids. The upside was that I could hit high notes like before puberty. I only wear a 38 waist and these things were giving me a muffin top.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Thanks for the warning... LOL... I'll be ready for them .. hehe

No you aren't the only woman on this board. I'm also a woman. I do have to say...this is the oddest thread I have ever read here. LOL

~disclaimer~ I'm just a golf mom.

No you aren't the only woman on this board. I'm also a woman. I do have to say...this is the oddest thread I have ever read here. LOL

LOL.. I thought the same thing! Glad to know there's more women here!

The thread would really be odd if I had posted a picture of me in the Hollister underwear.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

This thread disrepects Chuck Norris, and all those who aspire to be as awesome as him.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Didn't Bill Clinton already answer this question back in 1992?

Now the real question should be, " Who among us needs to wears a manzier? "

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

• 2 weeks later...
Hybrids (Boxer-Briefs)

In my Grom:

HiBore XLS 10.5 / ProLaunch Blue
Ti Great Big Bertha Warbird 3 Wood
Killer Whale 5 WoodPinemeadow Command 3 Hy Eye 2 + 4-9 Irons 588 RTG 49 "Special", Gunmetal 56, RTG 60 White Hot #5 Tour B330-RXEpoch Tees Royal Oaks Golf Club

Commando all the was it is so nice for ventilation and it just frees you up. I go commando all year does not matter if I am wearing jeans or wool pants it does not bother me. The only time I put boxer-briefs on is if I am wearing dress pants that might be tight fitting.

In The Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha 460
3 & 5 Wood: F50.
Irons: 855S Silver Scot 3-SW.
Wedge: S2H2 60*Putter Anser 2i

I personally am a big fan of boxer briefs, I agree with the first post, they are the hybrids of the underwear world

What's in my bag

Driver Dymo Squared Str8Fit 9.5
3 wood SZ 3 wood
Irons: 710 AP1Wedges: 52* oilcan, 56* oilcan spin milled Putter: Blue Chip OZ Ball: NXT

• 2 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5795 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!