Crafty

Tall Visors

11 posts in this topic

I have worn a tall visor for the last couple years and love it. The one I'm wearing is in pretty bad shape and I need a new one. However, I am having trouble finding one recently that I like.

Anybody know a good spot to get one?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

By tall visor do you mean ones like the Bridgestone ones that Brandt Snedeker wears?

I'm pretty sure that is what he means... the old school type visors. I agree they are nice... they look better on me for some reason and I can never find one I actually like. When I find one it usually says something or has some logo I dislike, or is white. If anyone has the lowdown an where to get some I'd be interested to know as well.

I agree those do look good, but as to when to get them I'm not sure, my best bet though would be somewhere on the internet, it has everything

By tall visor do you mean ones like the Bridgestone ones that Brandt Snedeker wears?

That is exactly what I mean. I have found them on Bridgestone's website, and those are okay, but I would really like a titleist one like the one Brad Faxon wears.

Originally Posted by ibstrokin

I like this one: http://www.campusretro.com/collections/frontpage/products/team-usa-tour-visor

Those look like something you'd find at a truck stop. That's okay though since some of my favourite audio books on casette were purchased at truck stops.

I would try ebay. I found my Bridgestone one on ebay, or maybe it was Amazon...

I was pretty indifferent about the tall visors until I found this gem! Now I can't get enough. Found this on eBay. I really had to do some digging. Only thing that would have made it better is if lefty came out on top.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades