IGNORED

New here!!

JMcDonald
Note: This thread is 5073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi, name is Jonathan. I am a Air Force Veteran of 6 years, 26 yrs old. Live in Fort Walton Beach, FL. Picked up a golf club for the first time in Jan 09, haven't put it down since lol. I am a bartender now so i work nights and Practice or play EVERYDAY during the day. Take lessons once every 2 weeks. I am a solid 4.0 Index. Hoping to get somewhere with this game. Thats about it I guess!

Welcome aboard, I"m new here as well but I'm also an AF vet. I was a B-1 engine mechanic and was unfortunately stationed in South Dakota my whole 4 years, besides a TDY to Diego Garcia.
That's quite a handicap for someone who's been playing for just over a year. I started playing last year and I thought I was doing well. So where were you stationed?

In my Nike Sport Cart Bag:
Driver: Burner SUPERFAST TP 10.5*
3 Wood Burner SUPERFAST
5 Wood SQ Dymo
Irons(4-GW) SZ Vokey Oil Can 56* 64* TP WedgePutter Oz Mallet 6Ball: ProV1x

I was stationed at hurlburt field AFB here in fort walton beach Florida, I was a sheet metal mechanic on the c130 gunships . Yea, I'm on the course everyday for a long time....I'm a natural athlete I guess, picked up the game and now I can't stop!! Nice to meet u.

Note: This thread is 5073 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!