IGNORED

Draftstreet Free roll

Larrikin
Note: This thread is 4413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Are you allowing current members into it, or is this only for people that aren't members to join?  Also you might want to make it clear that not every state considers this legal and no other nation outside the US and Canada are allowed to participate.

Hey Larrrikin. Thanks for the post. Both members and non-members are free to enter. For more information on DraftStreet's contests, please check out their privacy policy and terms & conditions . According to their website: Residents of States of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Puerto Rico, Vermont and where otherwise prohibited by law may only participate in the free contests and should not be eligible to win any cash prizes or reward points.

Originally Posted by mmckay

Hey Larrrikin. Thanks for the post. Both members and non-members are free to enter. For more information on DraftStreet's contests, please check out their privacy policy and terms & conditions. According to their website: Residents of States of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Puerto Rico, Vermont and where otherwise prohibited by law may only participate in the free contests and should not be eligible to win any cash prizes or reward points.

Also only US and Canadian residents only, due to tax reasons.  So if you are outside those two countries I wouldn't worry about this.

Hey Larrrikin. Thanks for the post. Both members and non-members are free to enter. For more information on DraftStreet's contests, please check out their privacy policy and terms & conditions. According to their website: Residents of States of Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, Puerto Rico, Vermont and where otherwise prohibited by law may only participate in the free contests and should not be eligible to win any cash prizes or reward points.

Okay I've sorry to enter this freeroll and I get the following

"Sorry, this freeroll is exclusive to a DraftStreet partner site."

Hey guys. I'm trying to get a representative from DraftStreet here to answer your questions. Hold tight we should have this resolved shortly.

jpb1494, here is the link: http://www.draftstreet.com/l/freerollpga.aspx?AID=819&subid;=March+Freeroll+-+website&pid;=251

Sorry folks. My first post was incorrect. Only new users to DraftStreet are allowed to enter the Freeroll. If you have any further questions about this, please direct them to larry@draftstreet.com. Thanks.

Note: This thread is 4413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!