IGNORED

Hello everyone, from Edinburgh

Macca400
Note: This thread is 4325 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone, took up golf 3 or 4 months ago I'm 22 and am loving it. Have been a sprinter a weights guy for most of late high school and uni which I finished recently. Though athletics(400m hurdles) is my main sport of choice it can lack some of the social aspects that golf allows and few friends I have run to the same level or enjoy throwing up on a track so what you gonna do...

So I've gotten in to golf, mostly for the social side as it allows me to catch up with a lot of friends that I've not seen, while being at uni as well as uncles cousins, dad and the like. Also golf puts a little less stress on my body than say football or rugby would so fits perfectly into my days off training when I'm getting some R and R.

Hope to be able to learn thing or two on TheSandTrap and hopefully add something to the forum though, my areas of experience are really sprinting, weights and software development, so maybe not all that relevant......

Welcome and enjoy.

In my mizuno.gif Neo Cart Bag or rife.gif Staff Bag on clicgear.gif 2.0 Trolley
 Driver: R11 10.5* |  3W: CB4 15* | adams.gif Hybrid: Idea Pro (20* & 23*)
bridgestone.gif Irons: J36 Cavity Back (5-PW) | vokey.gif Wedges: S.M Oil Cans: 52.08, 56.08 & 60.04
rife.gif Putter: 2-bar Hybrid Blade | bridgestone.gif Ball: B330-RX  Ball: Pro V1

my areas of experience are really sprinting, weights and software development, so maybe not all that relevant......

We welcome IT geeks and muscle pumpers, especially those who can get off the mark quickly. Happy Olypics there in the capital.

Originally Posted by Patrick57

We welcome IT geeks and muscle pumpers, especially those who can get off the mark quickly.

Happy Olypics there in the capital.

Thanks, IT geekery and pumping iron rarely go hand in hand, but I've always been amused easily. Bit of an addictive personality.

Note: This thread is 4325 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!