Up for sale is a LEFT HANDED Taylormade R9 (vanilla variety) Driver in 10.5 loft and the stock Motore shaft in stiff flex.
This is a result of a late night ebay bid via my cell phone without realizing that the club face was pointing the wrong way... Just trying to sell it for what I have in it. Price is 75 dollars shipped or we can work out something if you're local.
It comes with head cover but no tool. It's in it's factory configuration and standard lenght and lie.
Here's a condition breakdown:
- No pop up marks / paint chips on the crown
- No gouges or deep scratches on sole
- No dents
- Face and sole do show normal wear
- Groves are in good shape
- a few ball marks
- No cracks
- No bag rubs
- Still has some tack to it. Depending on how much you play you may be able to get a season out of it.
- Used and slightly faded
- No rips or tears
- I would say 8 out of 10, use for a season or two but well taken care of