Yes, Matt Wolff has a weird swing.
Jim Furyk too.
Keegan Bradley sets up pretty funny.
Dustin Johnson has a bowed left wrist at the top (as does Jon Rahm, and Graeme McDowell).
Jordan Spieth and Lee Westwood chicken wing it.
Lee Trevino had an odd swing.
- You're not any of those people.
- They're supremely talented.
- They spend HOURS a DAY working on what they do.
- There's nothing that says they wouldn't have been better (or worse) if they switched it up to a more conventional thing.
- These guys tend to be in the minority.
I use Matt Wolff's swing as an exaggerated feel quite often.
That doesn't mean I actually want golfers to swing that way.
If you've got a "unique" thing in your swing, think long and hard about whether it's something that's holding you back, given the above bullet points.