IGNORED

Opinion on Callaway Apex 2019 Irons

Note: This thread is 1790 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone tried out the Callaway Apex 2019 Irons? I went to golf galaxy and tried them today. They hit like CRISP. For other golfers that tried these out, did y'all get the same effect? 

I was fit at Club Champion for the Apex irons back in January and couldn't be happier with their performance. If the Apex fit your swing / game I highly recommend them. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

These clubs are absolutely incredible. I agree with the previous poster, if they fit your swing, I can't recommend them highly enough.  For whatever it's worth, I started a thread about a month ago wondering whether avg score was a good determining factor when buying clubs, because I went to a Callaway fitting just out of curiosity and was fit for the Apex's.  I'm 34 and have played sporadically my whole life with nothing but hand me down clubs and basically I was afraid I wasn't "good enough" to be playing with anything but SGIs.  I've never hit anything that has the feel of the Apex's. Call them crisp if you want. I agree. I'd also add explosive and luscious. After I was fit for them (my first fitting ever) I went and hit Titleist AP1s, AP2s, AP3s, Taylormade M5s, M6s, and p790s, Ping i210s, Mizuno 919 Hot Metals and forged...   and after all of that, nothing felt as crisp as the Apex's.

I went to a Callaway demo a week back and tried the CF19.  I have been playing the CF16's for 3 yrs and absolutely love them. I noticed they hit longer than mine by about 15-20yds (7i).  Could be an expensive demo. Also hit 3w longer, driver longer, hybrid longer. My only issue is it could be 20yds further in the woods with the driver, lol

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 1790 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now