Sign in to follow this  
David in FL

Memorial Day 2019

2 posts / 968 viewsLast Reply

Those who have been around here for awhile understand the significance of my Avatar. Every year my daughter (sadly, now long out of her girl Girl Scout uniform) gets up at the crack of dawn to go out with her Godfather (like me, a retired Marine) and my Eagle Scout Godson to place flags at the grave-sites of service men and women at our local veteran's cemetery.

This year, the tradition continues...... I'd ask that as we head out to the course, the beach, or just get ready to fire up the grill with friends and family, we take a moment to reflect on the men and women who died while serving their country and helped provide us with the freedom to enjoy whatever it is that we'll be doing today, and every other day too.

Thanks.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Thank you David and all others who have served.🇺🇸

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades