• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• I mean I get it, but it's a mundane/defence hole otherwise. BTW, from that perspective, 3 iron isn't exactly a gimme here. Still brings the bunkers legit into play. With his distance 5 iron/8 iron combo would probably be a high percentage play. 
    • Welcome to TST Frank.   We're glad you've joined.   There is a wealth of great instructional information that will help your game.   @Colombiafrank
    • Hi everyone! I'm Frank, I'm a Swiss living in Colombia since 2015 who's just starting to discover this intriguing sport! I worked in finance for 20 years in Switzerland, then I traveled around the world and finally I decided to settle in this beautiful country to start my company. Now I run a luxury tour operator here. I've always been close to golf (my dad and some close friends play back home) but I just started to learn. Colombia is actually a dream golf destination in my opinion, it has it all, all year round and is still undiscovered. Smth to pique your curiosity 😉 This week I played my first 9-hole course, lost so many balls haha but I'm excited to get better so that I can play all the courses in my adoptive country! Also, I got this set from a friend (not sure if the descriptions are "well" written). Driver: Callaway Epic MAX LS Driver Wood: Callaway Epic MAX 5 Wood Regular (Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 60) Irons: Ping Eye 2 Irons 4-9 Wedges: Ping Eye 2 Wedge PW, Ping G2 SW Hybrid: Nickent 3DX IW RC 23° 4 Hybrid Regular Flex SR 2.5 Putter: MD Golf Superstrong STR40  #1 Putter Ball: TaylorMade Distance + So any advice/insight for beginners is appreciated! best, Frank
    • Well, doing different movements in the golf swing means different muscles are hating me today, 😉 Practicing the arms down better with the driver got my left lat going and my shoulder muscles going. Also, staying in my tilt more means my left hip is used differently, and I am feeling that. It also doesn't help I had the following past 5 days; Saturday: 3+ hours of practice Sunday: Volleyball Monday: 1 hour of practice Tuesday: 1 hour of practice + volleyball Today: Played 18 holes.  
    • I worked in finance for 20 years in Switzerland, now I run a luxury tour operator in Colombia and I actually offer custom-made golf trips throughout the country. I've always been close to golf (my dad and some close friends play) but I just started to learn. This week I played my first 9-hole course and I'm excited to get better!

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...