IGNORED

Grrrrrrr

extremeld
Note: This thread is 5902 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey will never be a good golfer he might be able to hit 7000 yard drives but whats the point if your making bogies, i bet hes the type that tries to drive par 4's then makes 5 and blames the course

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pardon the ignorance here, In comment 1, what does this have to do with the discussion at hand? I heard of the unfortunate happenings with Tripp, so did I miss something somewhere?

Someone had a picture of a Hawk in their sig with the epitaph (2003-2007 He Never Saw It Coming).

It's funny, I'll admit. I just didn't want to have to see it with every post Thank you You Know Who for removing it

Clubs in my Army-issued duffel-bag...

DTR Irons : 2-9
DCI Wedges : PW 48* & SW 56*
Driver : Mid-Size TP System2 9.5* Metalwood (5) 23*

Someone had a picture of a Hawk in their sig with the epitaph (2003-2007 He Never Saw It Coming).

o.k. I thought I was losing my marbles there for a moment. thanks for the explain. now I can get back to studying, Be a 45 handicap-er in just 3 years.

whats in my bag,

Driver- 975D 7.5*
3 wood- 975F 13*
Irons- 2-pw Acushnet Tungsten AC-108'swedges-58* 64*putter-bag- staff I know its huge, but I dig it " I am McLovin"

Yea, who was that jerk that had that in their signature.

In My Bridgestone Stand Bag:

Driver: TM r7 425 TP (8.5*) Stiff
Wood: TM Ti 5 Wood (18*) Stiff
Irons: TM r7 TP Irons (3-PW) RegularGW LW: TM rac Satin TPs ( 52* 56* 60*)Putter: TM Rossa Monza Spider Balls: Bridgestone B330s

Note: This thread is 5902 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!