IGNORED

Geo Low 600

Note: This thread is 1383 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 7/8/2020 at 7:52 AM, Vincent Lin said:

I was collecting all of the old clubs in my garage for a trade-in and I found an old style putter that only had GeoLow 600 in red on the bottom.

Does anyone know that this is and what it might worth?

I just searched in google and found multiple results on ebay. You should try that.

• Like 1
  • :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 hours ago, Bonvivant said:

I just searched in google and found multiple results on ebay. You should try that.

Looks like it's worth a couple hundred dollars.

Is it related to George Low or does it have some historical background?

Why does it worth this much?

The ones that I saw were in the 10-30 US dollar range. I didn't see anything over 50.

edit*

I didn't realize there were reproductions and the like. Looks like they can command a decent price like you were saying.

Edited by Bonvivant
  • Like 1
  • :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Geo Low 600
On 7/8/2020 at 6:52 AM, Vincent Lin said:

I was collecting all of the old clubs in my garage for a trade-in and I found an old style putter that only had GeoLow 600 in red on the bottom.

Does anyone know that this is and what it might worth?

4ae2803491a99dc9368a3cf23ec60c15.png

The 8802 thread has taken a life of its own, with talks of the George Low Wizard 600 hijacking it, so I felt it was necessary to create a thread dedicated to this putter.<br /> <br /> I did a quick eBay search and found...

• Thumbs Up 1

Note: This thread is 1383 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!