IGNORED

Hello From Lancashire (North West England)

David Walkden
Note: This thread is 1305 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have played golf and been a member at Hall 'Oth' Hill (Chorley GC) for 56 years.

Since joining my handicap went from 24  down to 4, then played off 5 for 30 plus years.

I am not a big hitter, but usually very straight and I have a good short game

Current handicap is 11.7 (12)

Over the years I have had a number of clubs but was most successful using a Karsten III Ping 3 and 5 wood, no driver and had the Ping  Eye 2 Beryllium Copper irons.

The best putter for me  was the Ping B60 , but the modern ball does not work well  with this. I have yet to find a putter to better it.

Current equipment:

Driver PXG 311X 12 degree set at 13.5, Ping G30 5 wood, Mizuno JPX Hot Metal 921 : 5-PW , 1 degree flat,.

Hybrids: Ping G25 23 degree, OXXIO 21 degree, OXXIO, H3 (19 degree)

Wedges : Not all in the bag at the same time but able to choose from depending on conditions:

Ping Eye 2 Beryllium Sand and Lob, Mizuno 50 degree, Cleveland 555tt Gap wedge (48 degree), Vokey 46, 54, 58 and 60

Putters: Currently using Odyssey Stroke Lab 1 33 inches, but also have a Bettinardi stock 7  and a Yes putter

Note: This thread is 1305 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!