IGNORED

Putter regripping question

Note: This thread is 6825 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I currently use a Yes golf Tracy, and the Winn AVS grip on it is okay, but I was trying a Cameron this weekend with a really skinny grip and felt more comfortable with it. Is it possible for me to have the Tracy regripped with a grip similar to a Cameron? Thanks.

Bag:
Driver- ??? Shopping
3 Wood- Callaway Steelhead III
Hybrid- TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3 iron
Irons- PING I3 O-size 4-PW Rifle 5.5Wedges- 54* soon to be either Taylormade y cutter or Vokey SM60* Vokey Spin Milled 8* bouncePutter- YES! Golf C-groove TracyBall- Titleist NXT Tour

I currently use a Yes golf Tracy, and the Winn AVS grip on it is okay, but I was trying a Cameron this weekend with a really skinny grip and felt more comfortable with it. Is it possible for me to have the Tracy regripped with a grip similar to a Cameron? Thanks.

Absolutely... a trip to your local golf retailer would probably do the trick. There are so many grip choices for all clubs - I love it. I happen to like a medium tacky grip like you're using now, but getting a smaller grip on your putter would be no problem. It is as simple as perusing the grip display at a good golf shop. I just replaced my scotty cameron gip and love the new feel.

Found this at Golf Pride's site: http://www.golfpride.com/catalog/cat...0Only%20Putter That might be what you're looking for.

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 6825 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!