IGNORED

What Do You Do for a Living?

iacas

im only 16 so i caddy at my local country club. the money is pretty good, tax free, plus i play on mondays for free!

and i just finished up my sophomore year at high school

Burner 9.5 '09/905R 9.5 V2 HL
906F2 15 75g NV Stiff
735 3 - PW S300
MP R 52.07, 58.12 S300
Original Karsten B60 Hoofer 2

Im a generator technician. I work for a company here in southern Wisconsin that makes homestandby, portable and RV generators.
Basically, when the generators get to the end of the assembley line, its my job to make sure that they run right and that they basically work like they are supposed to.
I like the job for the most part. I like the challenge of figuring out and fixing whats wrong with them, although they dont usually come down the line with any problems. Usually its incorrect wiring or loose valves or something simple like that.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

right now - studying for the bar exam (in 10 days )... then laying on the beach in Petit St Vincent for 10 days, then playing golf for a month before starting back to work in construction law.

In the Vector:

Driver - Hibore XL 9.5
Woods - exotics cb2 15* 906f4 18.5*
Hybrid - clk 20Irons - MP-33 (4-P)Wedges - oil can vokey's 52.08, SM56.10, SM60.08Putters - Studio Laguna 2.5Ball - Touri

I work for a Certification Body that does ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 27001:2005, ISO 22000:2005 Certifcation

ISLAND PAR

In my Mizuno Bag:
TBD, MacGregor 4W(16*), 3H(20*),4H(23*), 5H(26*) Mizuno MX-900 6-PWAdams Watson 2010 Wedges (GW, SW, LW),Ping Wolverine Putter "But I thought you meant these golfers from our club when you said you needed SANDBAGGERS to help with the flood...

currently deciding on a college. I am taking the first semester off to find out where I want to go and just live free for a short time. I will go to college for accounting but I am currently a RV Jr. Tech.

Bag: Ogio
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 gold stiff
3W: Pro Select 15*
Irons: Pro Select 3-PW
Wedge:Adams Tom Watson set GW, SW, LWPutter: Cleveland VP 1balls: E6+ or Srixonshoes: Adidas powerband"Stop looking at my ears and play!"Home course. Antler Creek; tees; Black 77.5/150, Gold...

I'm the manager for the women's tennis team at the University of Texas (also a student there). But I suppose to be realistic I ask my parents for money for a living, which is okay because I'm still in school and what not. Anyway, I'm new around here (first post) and just thought this might be a good way to introduce myself. I started playing golf in March of this year and I think I'm doing pretty well for a beginner. They say tennis transfers somewhat well to golf and I can't really argue. It's funny because I start out horribly (and yes, I go to the range before heading out to the course) and get better throughout the round. Still trying to find a way to fix that. But I usually shoot anywhere from 25 to 35 over and I can't really complain. Anyway, just introducing myself.

Driver: 10.5* 909 D3
Hybrid: 585.H Utility Metal
3-PW: Z-B Forged
50*, 54*, 58*: Vokey Spin Milled Wedges
Putter: Pro Platinum 35"Ball: Pro V1 (when I can afford them)

Factory Worker here, Love 3rd shift. PLENTY of time to fish, golf, and train dogs

Z

Titleist 910 D2 10.5 Aldila RIP Phenom

Callaway RAZR fit 3 wood Avixcore 69 series

Mizuno MP650 19* hybrid

Scratch SB-1 DS 4-PW R+ C-Taper

Scratch 1018 DS 53 & 60

Low Tide Fin 

3UP 3F12