IGNORED

Yardage books...do you have one?

DBake
Note: This thread is 5776 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do you carry a yardage book?

• Yes
    • No

I have picked up some from courses when I lived in Phoenix, AZ.

Now I just use my Sky Caddie. It's so nice. No more searching for sprinkler heads and no more guessing.

In my SX76 StaDry
Woods: G15 9.0° BB Stiff, G10 14°
Hybrids: i15 20°, Rapture 24°
Irons: AP2 5-PW
Wedges: SM Vokey 51°, 56°, 60° Putter: Circa '62 No. 2 (Gun Metal Blue) Ball: ProV1

Normally i buy a yardage book, but I would like to by a gps.

I have a cart bag.

driver: big bertha
woods: FT 3-5-7-9
Hybrid: heavenwood 26°Irons: X-20 6-PWwedges: X-tour 54-58°putter: redwood

Nope - sky caddie all the way.

However - I would be interested if they sold books that had very detailed layouts of the greens. Slope, grain, dimensions, etc would be very nice to have. I keep meaning to start making my own "green slope" book since I have a hard time remembering the nuances of all the different courses that I play.

There is one course where the overall slope of the land is one direction and it really makes reading the greens very tricky. They look level or sloped relative to the terrain but since the terrain is sloped very gradually to begin with, it's easy to completely mis-read some putts. Unfortunately lack of time and general laziness is preventing me from doing the work to make a detailed book to help myself with this...

Big clubs: :titleist: 915D3 @ 9.5°, :callaway: X-Hot Pro 3W
Med clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5W, :titleist: 910H 4H,
Small clubs: :callaway: X-Hot Pro 5-AW, :titleist: Vokey 55.10, 60.10

Like most, I only have bought yardage books for playing courses I have never played before. I will keep and use them until I have played the course enough where I don't need it
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

If there was one for the course that I play at, I would have one.

Joey R

In the Bag:

905T w/Aldila NV 75x 904F w/Dynamic Gold x100 MP-32 w/Project X 6.5 Vokey 52.08 BeCu 56 MP-R 60 Studio Stainless Newport 2 ProV1, ProV1x, or NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 5776 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!