IGNORED

My Swing (Iamgall)

Iamgall
Note: This thread is 808 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: approx 2 years
My current handicap index or average score is: 24 ( don't have anything official). Was scoring in low 90s last summer and best score 85. Have been barely able to play since then though.
My typical ball flight is: unpredictable! I was drawing the ball slightly and quite straight when playing a lot in summer. Now often bad slices with driver and longer clubs, although have barely played. 
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: sliced, chunks and mishits, currently! 

These videos are from yesterday. Trying to swing more in to out, as I think I was coming over the top. Like I said, only played a few times in 4 months and lost a lot of my swing and momentum and scored over 100.

Anyway, any feedback would be most welcome as I'm keen to start playing again and get under 90 - but need some help! Thanks sandtrsp community. 

Videos: 

Welcome to The Sand Trap. Thanks for posting. It is easier to analyze swings if thy are in slow motion. Most smart phones can do that. Also, check out the blog post below on the proper angles to film.

https://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/filming_your_swing

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 808 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!