IGNORED

PLEASE HELP!!! Game Meltdown

Note: This thread is 5834 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone have a good plan on how to start over when you used to be a decent player??? I haven't broke 100 yet this year!!!!!!

One thing that must be learned is that any time you make any radical change to your swing, odds are your scores are going to drop dramatically for a period of time. The more radical the change, the more of a drop off you're going to have to endure. In order to see results you really need to stick with whatever path you choose, and sooner or later you will emerge. Practice, practice, practice, then add in a little practice. Practice with determination.

Do you have much confidence in your instructor? Whether justified or not, if you don't have confidence you should probably find another source for information; maybe a new instructor, or maybe a book. Anyway, I'm no scratch golfer myself, but personally I think that might put me a bit closer to your situation. I definitely know what it's like to start shooting 50 instead of 43.

What ain't broken don't fix it!!! I was thinking of having lessons this year as I hardly break the 100 mark. Now I've broken 90 and almost 80 so I've decided not to have any lessons. I've been playing for about 3 years now. I got a few lessons from a best friend who use to teach at the Belfry and that was at the start when I didn't know how to hold the club etc etc.

I think personaly (don't kill me people) that if you have played for a long time and hitting consistently around 80 then I wouldn't go for lessons just to break the 80, I think it will come sooner than later.

RIP Our Brave Little Baby Callam Liu, Still Born 12.37pm, 30th October 2007

- VR Cavity irons
- R7 Driver
- V Steel (2006) Fairway (3 Wood)- V Steel (2006) Fairway (5 Wood)- Rescue Mid Fairway (19 Degrees)- Titleist Vokey (Lob Wedge)- Scotty Cameron (Putter)

Note: This thread is 5834 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!