IGNORED

Small Carry bags

neophyte
Note: This thread is 5861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am looking for a small carry bag for 6 to 8 clubs. I am not looking for those all cloth roll up bags, sometimes called sunday bags. I saw one with a solid bottom, narrower, for less clubs last summer and now realize I would like a bag like it. Since it would be easier to carry since it is narrower, lighter, that I can carry with less effort.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have one of these (Titleist X81 Sunday Stand Bag) . I love it. I don't use it all the time (if I know I'll be riding, I don't), but I couldn't be happier with it as a carry bag.

I think it's basically this bag (Sun Mountain Swift) with a different (and much better designed) top divider and Titleist splashed all over it.

When I bought it, I also looked at this bag (Ogio Sticks) . The older version was quite inexpensive on eBay when I looked several months ago.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Driver: FT-3 Tour 10.5, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 75-S
FW: Insight XTD Pro FP400F 14.5, Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ FW Stiff
Hybrids: G10 18 / 21, AWT Stiff
Irons: Steelhead X-14 PS 4-A, DG S300
Wedge: Vokey SM58.12Putter: 35" Studio Design 1.5Ball: B330, Z Star X or AD333, or D2 Feel...

I use an older model of the Titleist 80 Carry Bag. I actually use it for all of my clubs as my regular bag.

http://www.titleist.com/accessories/...0_carrybag.asp

I remember the real small ones from 15 years ago, used to call them Moon Bags. This one is a little bigger, but still pretty small.

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

As always, you get what you pay for. I've seen these little bags go for $15 on ebay, but I have no idea what the brand was. You might be better off buying one retail and knowing what you're getting.

driver: G10 draw 9 degrees
hybrids DWS 16 and 20 degrees
irons: x-16 3-pw
wedges: 588 RTG 51, 56 & 60
putter: Heavy Putter B3-Mball: hx tour (I'll switch after I lose these)

Just bought a Titleist x-81 stand bag. Big fan of it. The Sun Mountain looked cool too.

There were some smaller bags at the shop as well, but I like to use a small one as my regular bag.

What's in the bag
Driver: FTI
3W: 15 Degree
2H: X
4I-7I: X-188I, 9I, PW: X-Forged52 Deg: Vokey Oil Can, all rusted out56 Deg: Vokey, Chrome 60 Deg: Black PearlPutter: Catalina Two

sun mountain makes some with stands that sound what your looking for

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

Note: This thread is 5861 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!