IGNORED

MKBHD on PGA Tour Tech

iacas

• Administrator

An incredible video that I encourage you to watch.

I didn't know the PGA Tour's Apple Vision Pro app was so cool.

• Informative 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to MKBHD on PGA Tour Tech

I saw this the other day. Pretty cool stuff.

I just hope it isn’t over done with too much info on the tv screen. Sometimes it’s nice to just watch the shot being hit. I watched a bit of the NHL playoffs and there was way too much info on the screen and the second commentator in soccer analyzing everything in detail during the match drives me crazy. But maybe I’m just becoming an old grumpy guy

April 2024 hcp: 20.3

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now