IGNORED

I'm Sorry, I just had to do this.

TCCcaddie
Note: This thread is 5770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

I made another one, i think im gunna make a bunch.

3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

golf.... total sausagefest LMAO HAHAHAHA good one

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

You ought to be sorry!

The caption under the photo of Greg Norman implying that his Open tournament was an epic failure is an epic misjudgement. Greg Norman did have a number of epic collapses in his prime. But now he is 53, well beyond the age of the average PGA Tour player. His failure to win the Open was NOT an epic failure. The fact that he led after three rounds, playing as well as he did under the most brutal conditions, is actually heroic! Hip hip hooray for Greg for making the cut! Cheers to Greg for leading after any round! Damned amazing to lead after three rounds!! The boy that posted this picture surely has not suffered the ravages of age. I shall forgive him his ignorance and chaulk up his transgression to the callowness of youth, of which I was horribly afflicted in my day!

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

Im very sorry that you were offended by the photo that i made. It was meant as a joke the other one about golf as a sausagefest was liked, i see that this one is not, i apologize and will remove it if there are anymore complaints.

EPIC FAIL? Greg Norman?
This is possibily the most ignorant post I have seen on these boards.
If you knew anything abou the game of golf you wouldn't be calling someone who won 2 Opens (presumably before you were born) and is now a part time player, a failure after leading with 9 holes to play in such tough conditions. Would you mind explaining what you mean? As for the "sausagefest", for heaven's sake. Get a life.

Greg Norman has been screwed over the years...hes one of the most unlucky golfers ever no doubt about it...

he didnt perform well when he's had chances though...

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Greg is a class act and I miss seeing him on the tour. He is a successful businessman and has a new love in his life. Life is good for Greg!

Greg was on the front page of many news papers for 3+ days of the Open and the fans just love him.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

EPIC FAIL? Greg Norman?

The irony in the this post is outstanding. Let me qualify that. First, you say that the Norman post was "the most ignorant post I have seen on these boards," which, in itself, is ridiculous because it's a joke. That might be a four letter word to you, but anyone with a sense of humor (

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour ) can laugh it off. You then go on to say this:
Get a life.

Outrageous.

Nothing infuriates me more on forums than when one user tells another to "get a life." You don't know this person. You have only read what they type on a message board. You have absolutely no right, whatsoever to judge him like that. None. Period. End of story. You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. You have brought shame to your parents and yourself. Please think before you do things. [/mini-rant]

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

No really why is everyone so serious about 1 joke / funny thread....... get over it and back to topic..... laugh a little guys its not always "inside the golfer studio" all the time anyways anyone like to contribute more pictures?

Yeah TCCcaddie! I'm Australian and support Greg but this is hilarious.

EPIC FAIL!!!

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

lol at sausage fest, lol at it being my thread that you quoted and lol at me knowing loads of really fit golfing girls.

Also lol at people getting offended at the Greg Norman pic, its only a joke.

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

i heard rumours that it's all Chris Evert's fault. she apparently gave him a good luck "present" saturday night, and evidently she did too good a job.

My Blog

lol i sense fail...... hahahaha it looks like he just got up

Thread Fail

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

You wrote:
-----------------------
it's a joke. That might be a four letter word to you, but anyone with a sense of humor ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour ) can laugh it off.
----------------------

So, by your definition, and the esteemed Wikipedia, it would be a "joke" to say that something which is evidently not true is otherwise. Hilarious. Hey - Jack Nicklaus is crap. ROTFLMFAO etc.... I get it. Humour! What fun!

You wrote:
-------------------------
End of story. You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. You have brought shame to your parents and yourself. Please think before you do things.
[/mini-rant]
-------------------------

And you sir, need to examine your own sense of outrage and humour. You have not only disgraced your family, but your country, your school and those who fought and died for your freedoms. In particular, you have affronted all members of the LAPD and New York Fire Brigade.

Oh....my point, originally was that it's sad that someone can watch Norman do what he did and clearly not even know what they saw.

I usually abhor the "get a life" statement too, but celebrating a juvenile, puerile moron as a humorist is, in itself a joke. Sausagefest!!! ROFL !!!!

Get back to golf

So, by your definition, and the esteemed Wikipedia, it would be a "joke" to say that something which is evidently not true is otherwise. Hilarious. Hey - Jack Nicklaus is crap. ROTFLMFAO etc.... I get it. Humour! What fun!

There's a difference between being wrong and making a joke. Your example statement is stupid because it's simply an invalid statement, whereas the Norman picture was clearly in the context of a joke.

And you sir, need to examine your own sense of outrage and humour.

You continue to impress me with these blatant ironic statement. You are in no position to comment on anyone's sense of humor when you are offended by something that is clearly a joke. We all know Greg Norman is a legend, and we realize his accomplishments, but we also realize that sometimes, things can be said in jest. You, unfortunately, fail to realize this. I pity you.

I can send you other links seeing as you still don't understand the concept of a joke.

Driver: Nike VRS Covert 

3 Wood: Taylormade Rocketballz

Hybrid: Nike Sumo 18*

Irons: Titleist AP1 4-PW

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 60* 56* & 52* 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

Note: This thread is 5770 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!