IGNORED

Ping S59's

kklick
Note: This thread is 6695 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone ever hit the ping s59 irons? I've got a guy at work trying to sell a set at a resonable price and was thinking about giving them a try. They really don't look too bad compared to most pings.

Any comments?

I demo'd them and really liked them. So much so that I am going to get a set this spring. I like the way they set up and they are as close to a blade as I am ever gonna get.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They are a great set of irons. Are more forgiving then you would think they are. Best part is they are still very workable and you won't have to worry about checking lofts and lies every 6 months.

Mike

Titleist 915 D-2 9,5*

Titleist 915F 15*

Titleist 915H 18*

Mizuno MP-4 3-PW

Mizuno MP 54* & 60*

Yes Pippi Putter

I heard they are very nice. I've never hit any, but it's the closest thing to a blade that Ping offers, since their line is mostly cavity back.

Great spirits will always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Note: This thread is 6695 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!