IGNORED

Soccer

aceadair
Note: This thread is 5824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Do you care about soccer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Kinda
    • Been interested at one time

No, they are not.

We're doing the double this year, whether Chelski like it or not.

Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, they are not.

No, in all reality and truth I think both events will be very interesting, and I really don't know who is going to win, just that it WILL be exciting.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Love soccer but can't watch an MLS game. No offense, just isn't the same after watching the Euro Leagues.

In the bag:
10.5* G10 Driver
15* FT 3Wood
19* a3-Boxer 3-Hybrid
mp30 4-PW 55.12 SW Newport 2 Studio Stainlessor G5i AnserLooking for another wedge.

Soccer, Football, Futbol, how ever you want to say it is the best sport, besides golf (of course), the best team?

Umm, Glory Glory Man United

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

You've not got enough exclamation marks there, JaY_B.

Glory Glory Man United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats in the bag:

Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

Fulham narrowly escaped relegation, so I was happy about that. I try to keep up with them a little because of their U.S. ties, but they stunk as a whole. They did win four of their last five to escape being relegated to The Championship though. Maybe they can put a solid year together in the 2008-2009 season. As for Manchester United, they were clearly the best team all season. I'm surprised Chelsea stayed as close as they did. I have to give credit for that. Manchester United will make it a sweep in the Champions League too. They are just too good.

As for the MLS comment above, it's getting better and better every year. There are quite a few good soccer players in the MLS right now. The thing that pisses me off is the lack of support by the home crowds. There are a couple exceptions, most notably Toronto, but the stadiums are half full for the most part. When the stands are packed, it makes things so much better.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
Come on United, give Cheatski A good thrashing today.......... MANCHESTER UNITED FOR THE DOUBLE

Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Great match, today. ESPN did a really nice job with the coverage. I felt bad for Chelsea, two shots hitting the crossbar. Then it happens again during penalty kicks.

If soccer was played like that in the US, it would be a bigger sport.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

I think that ref was giving too many booking, it was kind of pissing me off because he wasn't letting them play with gamesmanship. And can someone explain how Paul Scholes got that bloody nose? I replayed that play over and over and over again and I didn't see where he would have gotten hit hard enough to give him that bloody nose. But about the game, it was a very exciting game, and although I am a Chelsea fan, I must say that Manchester United did out play Chelsea.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITEDDDDDDDDDD WOOOO

CHEATSKI got shown up to be the cheats and sore losers that they always do well done jon terry and anelka hahahahahaha CHEATSKKKIII

How did they cheat? I mean Rio Firdenand (sp?) tripped Florent Malouda in the 6 yard box and nothing was called? And talk about choke for Christiano Ronaldo, at least John Terry slipped when he missed, Ronaldo just flat out blew it.

Here's what I play:

Theres one person on thet field last night I wanted to miss his penalty, Ashley Cole, I nearly had a heart attack when he almost did!

JaY_B, didn't say Chelski cheated, he said they are cheaters, which they are.

Ronaldos' penalty was weak, I admit, but atleast it was on target! Terry missed altogether. The posts are there for areason, John; put the ball between them!

And Paul Scholes got a bloody nose from his clash of heads with Makelele.

Wooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats in the bag:

I really don't care for either side to be honest, but what a game! That was one of the most intense battles I've seen in awhile. It sucked seeing John Terry miss because of how much he does for the team, but that stuff happens.

Now it's onto the U.S. vs. England, Spain, and Argentina in the next couple weeks. I'm excited for all those, as well Euro 2008. We have a lot of good soccer coming up over the next month or so.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How did they cheat? I mean Rio Firdenand (sp?) tripped Florent Malouda in the 6 yard box and nothing was called? And talk about choke for Christiano Ronaldo, at least John Terry slipped when he missed, Ronaldo just flat out blew it.

Ummm maybe you didn't watch any of the ridiculous diving, Drogba, Makalele, Ballack etc etc, all scum in my opinion, and John Terry is the sorest loser I have ever seen.

Ummm maybe you didn't watch any of the ridiculous diving, Drogba, Makalele, Ballack etc etc, all scum in my opinion, and John Terry is the sorest loser I have ever seen.

Them diving??!?!?!?!?! Don't even start, Ronaldo is one of the biggest divers in the game. I will admit he has good footwork, but when he doesn't get by someone he falls on the ground and cries. Like in the game, he got nicked in the calf, fell over grasping it, and when the ref called the penalty he hopped up and took the free-kick with the leg he was rolling on the ground holing. And not once did the ref call a foul get called when Drogba fell.

Here's what I play:

Thats because Drogba never got near enough to the ball to be fouled!

Ronaldo is not the biggest diver in the game, Drogba, and the likes of Fernando Torres are much worse.

Yeah, Ronaldo dives on occasion, but you'd be hard pushed to find a player in todays game who doesn't do it every now and again.

Whats in the bag:

Thats because Drogba never got near enough to the ball to be fouled!

That is true, your last statement, but Ronaldo doesn't dive on

occasion he dives quite a bit.

Here's what I play:

Note: This thread is 5824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!