IGNORED

I think McCain just became the frontrunner

Smallville
Note: This thread is 5659 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

for those of you who have been unable to listen to palin's or mccain's speeches, palin spoke about the greatest danger facing america is from community organizers and mccain in his speech said our current problems are from republicans being in the white house

wait, you mean democrats?

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ. Obama held his ground and refused to state things in simplistic black and white terms even though O'Reilly in his typical fashion was just about yelling at him and trying to pressure him to do so.

ditto, i suspect

rupert murdoch has been pressuring his journalists to embrace obama since rupert has come out in support of obama

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

for those of you who have been unable to listen to palin's or mccain's speeches, palin spoke about the greatest danger facing america is from community organizers and mccain in his speech said our current problems are from republicans being in the white house

You can spin it with the best of them can't you?
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

You can spin it with the best of them can't you?

i served once as president of the united states of america. i know a little about the job

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hilary..._b_104018.html

Rupert Murdoch -- Chairman of News Corp, new WSJ owner, and longtime torchbearer for conservative politics -- said this about Barack Obama: "He is a rock star. It's fantastic" "I love what he is saying about education." "I don't think he will win Florida.....but he will win in Ohio and the election". "I am anxious to meet him." "I want to see if he will walk the walk."

About the presumptive Republican nominee, Murdoch said, "McCain is a friend of mine. He's a patriot. But he's unpredicatble. Doesn't seem to know much about the economy. He has been in Congress a long time, and you have to make a lot of compromises. So what's he really stand for?... I think he has a lot of problems."

i served once as president of the united states of america. i know a little about the job

Oh, OK, my mistake Mr. President.
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

We truly live in a sad country... it's ok NOW to be sexist but not racist

Hillar Clinton - she got the SHAFT!!!!!
Palin - Oprah refuses to allow Palin to come on to her show, she's a bleeding liberal, staunch Obama supporter and a RACIST

How the hell can people question who is going to raise Palin's children if she is elected VP, that's pathetic, low class and the most sexist comment I've heard in a long time.

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

Hillary Clinton - she got the SHAFT!!!!!

Care to elaborate on exactly how?

How the hell can people question who is going to raise Palin's children if she is elected VP

Who has been doing that? I haven't heard one thing about that in the media, and I'm a political media ho

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Who has been doing that? I haven't heard one thing about that in the media, and I'm a political media ho

There had been some discussion about her baby with Down Syndrome, some folks were trying to say she'd be too busy with him, or have to pawn him off to someone else, when she was first nominated - they've quieted down.

I'm a nanny/tutor for a boy with Down's...it takes an army to help a special ed child, VP or not. Jack was actually on TV last night - http://www.keyetv.com/content/lifest...3-807f2731e3dc
We truly live in a sad country... it's ok NOW to be sexist but not racist

As for everything else...I googled 'Palin and Oprah,' she says the Drudge Report was wrong saying she refused Palin, and said, "There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show." She claims she only had Obama on about his book (Palin, of course, has not). They are both in Chicago. Think of it what you will. I agree she is an Obama supporter...but everyone has the right to support someone.

I'm not sure that makes Oprah a racist, though, since she has had a plethora of white folks on her show. The world is sexist, yes , but I'm not sure choosing Hillary over Obama wouldn't just make it "OK to be racist but not sexist." Maybe it had nothing to do with race or sex.

I never saw the appeal of the Oprah show. I know she has a large following and occasionally I find a show interesting, but for the most part she promotes oddballs at best and hucksters like Dr. Phil at worst. In her endless spiritual quest she goes from one self serving charlatan to the next. Obama certainly fits the mold of grand huckster. Its no wonder that she is currently bewitched by his personal charisma, but fails to notice his lack of substance.

Big Bertha
3 metal
3 hybrid
AP1 4-w S300
Vokey 52 oil can Vokey 56 spin milled Vokey 60 spin milled Scotty Cameron Newport II Pro V1x

I would have to agree. Obama is a great speaker and he does inspire people. But, he fails to speak about anything in general. He is like all politicians as he speaks of change, but he speaks of it more and does not give any specifics. The guy scares me. His background is shady, even for a politician.

Palin - Oprah refuses to allow Palin to come on to her show, she's a bleeding liberal, staunch Obama supporter and a RACIST

i don't follow the leap of logic that oprah not allowing palin on her show makes her a racist? does perchance also 2 + 2 = 9 (or some other number?)

Im not agreeing with him, but many people. (and I mean many) feel as though she is supporting Obama strictly for his skin color and not his substance. And will not do the same for Palin because of that. If that theory is true, and I am not saying it is, that is racism.

Im not agreeing with him, but many people. (and I mean many) feel as though she is supporting Obama strictly for his skin color and not his substance. And will not do the same for Palin because of that. If that theory is true, and I am not saying it is, that is racism.

She won't allow Joe Biden on her show either, so that cinches it! She's a racist.

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

I wouldn't doubt that she is getting him on the show because he's black. But, I also do believe she probably believes in what he has to say as well.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Note: This thread is 5659 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!