IGNORED

What kind of push cart do you use and why?

Note: This thread is 5705 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. WHAT PUSH OR PULL CART DO YOU USE AND WHY?

• SUN MOUNTAIN
    • HITECH
    • BAGBOY
    • OTHER

I was looking around for a push cart recently, as a nice muni in the area has wonderful prices for people who walk (and my back isn't great). I saw the clicgear, the sun mtn, and just didn't want to spend that much. Went into Dick's, and they had their Walter Hagen 3-wheel model priced on sale very nicely. I went with it, and am extremely happy....not to mention, it's a good $150 LESS than the big ones mentioned here.

Just a thought, for someone out there trying not to break their bank. Less bells & whistles, probably, but smooth,sturdy, strong and a small footprint.

"Keep it in the short grass."

Driver: Titleist 905R 9.5 deg., w/ ProForce V2 shaft
3W: Callaway X-Hot 15 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff
Hybrid/Util: Callaway Heavenwood 2H, 17 deg., Grafalloy Blue stiff Hybrid/Util: Hogan 3H 21 deg., TT Dyn.Gld stiffIrons: Callaway X-18 Pro Series, 3-PW, TT Dyn. Gld...

I just bought a used Sun Mountain Speed E cart. I am looking forward to using it next week. If it works out and I like it, I will hane a Clicgear for sale.

What was it about the ClicGear that you didn't like that would motivate you to buy a different one ??

Quote: Originally Posted by PuterPutter View Post I just bought a used Sun Mountain Speed E cart. I am looking forward to using it next week. If it works out and I like it, I will hane a Clicgear for sale. What was it about the ClicGear that you didn't like that would motivate you to buy a different one ??

The Clicgear cart doesn't take a stand bag very easily. With the Sun Mountain there are 2 parallel center posts and the foot of a stand bag fits nicely. With the single center post of the Clicgear the foot on a stand bag does not fit. The bag I wanted to use is Sun Mountain MPB. Also, I got the Sun Mountain pretty cheap.

While using the Clicgear I used a cart bag and it worked great.

There are two things you can do with your head down - play golf and pray. ~Lee TrevinoI Like Photography Too

I was going to go buy a new cart today. Im leaning toward the Clicgear but I think the cup holder on it might drive me crazy. It doesnt sound like to big of a deal, but I usually carry a 1 liter bottle of water with me and it doesnt look like it will fit. Also did Clicgear come out with an umbrella attachment for the 2.0 yet?

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Note: This thread is 5705 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!