IGNORED

How do you treat back spasms??????

Dub
Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Most of the posts on here appear to be how to PREVENT back spasms, not how to treat them, as the subject line asks.

Um, no. These are how I treat my problems and prevent them.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

If you have a bulging disc, you want to see a doctor. A herniated disc is worse and can put you in a wheel chair. When you are young you think that you are bullet proof. It would be nice to know from an MD if it is serious or not.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Um, no. These are how I treat my problems and prevent them.

I'm sorry, I forgot the part where I pointed out anything specific about anybody's post. Can you point that out to me? No? That's because I didn't.

Did you see the word "most" in my post? Did your mother ever tell you "the world doesn't revolve around you"? If not, maybe she should have.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

If you have a bulging disc, you want to see a doctor. A herniated disc is worse and can put you in a wheel chair. When you are young you think that you are bullet proof. It would be nice to know from an MD if it is serious or not.

For what it's worth, my doctor indicated that if you aren't getting pain radiating down one or both legs, it's unlikely to be a disc. That said, checking with your doctor is never a bad thing. In fact, my doctor is running a Lyme Disease test on me based on my answers to some other questions I asked. Better safe than sorry.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Two words: FASTUM GEL

PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION: Ketoprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent. Since ketoprofen is an inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis it provides for anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects. FASTUM GEL is ketoprofen in an excipient suitable for allowing it to reach the site of inflammation by transcutaneous route, providing the local treatment of painful joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles. INDICATIONS: For the relief of localised pain and inflammation associated with acute musculo-skeletal injuries.

It's off the shelf, and super effective. Just don't overuse it as it can cause hypersensitivity.

Here is a picture of it: Good luck with your back, I know that type of terrible pain, and make sure to rest and take a break from golfing for a while if the pain persists.

I'm sorry, I forgot the part where I pointed out anything specific about anybody's post. Can you point that out to me? No? That's because I didn't.

Here is the original question in case you missed it.

"Any particular stretches or advice????" This would probably explain why people were telling him different stretches to do. But thanks for the attitude, It really lit up my day. I might have to go hug my mother now and ask her why she never told me that the world didnt revolve around me.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Note: This thread is 5710 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!