IGNORED

Scored my first Eagle ever!!!!

Uthinkso
Note: This thread is 5713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Congratulations dude

Gear
Driver: G10 10,5° - regular flex
3-Wood: Burner Steel 15°
Hybrids: Benross V5 Escape 20°/3, 23°/4
Irons: Benross VX Combo OS 5i-SWGap Wedge: CG12 52° chrome finishLob Wedge: SM60.08 oil can finishPutter: White Hot XG #5AccessoriesStand Bag: GROMCart Bag: RC08-1Trolley: Big...

I had the same thing happen to me this year, but I was from 130 yards out and it dropped right in the cup. It was my first eagle and the ball sits on my dresser at home. It's a huge deal to me so you're not alone.
DRIVER - SQ Sumo2 5900 10.5*
3 WOOD - Wrath 15*
HYBRIDS - Wrath 3I 18*/4I 21*
IRONS - Wrath 5-PW
WEDGE - 60*PUTTER - Callie 35"BALL - Juice 312 #4's

congrats! great way for the first.

I remember my first ... University of Michigan Junior Golf Camp .. 1991 .. been playing less than a year.

#18 at the time, now #9 .. but then it was a par 5 downhill tee shot, 2nd shot over water. 3 wood to about 3 feet, made it.

Sean

What's in the bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11S 9 degree.  Set to upright 8 degree.  Aldila RIP Alpha 60s X flex shaft.

3 wood: TaylorMade 13 degree RocketBallz (coming shortly).. X Flex Matrix X Conn.

Hybrids: 2iron / 4iron Taylor Burner Rescue.

Irons: 5 - PW 2008 Model Year Titleist AP2

Wedges: 49*, 54* 60* Cleveland 588 Rusties.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi Long.

Balls: Titleist Pro VX

Bag: Titleist Black / Red Staff

I will never forget my first eagle, neither will my playing partners. It was a handicapped four-man best ball tournament. It was a short par 4 (275), drove the green and made the 2.5 footer. Got a net zero on the hole for our group. Another guy birdied it for a net one. We did finish first.

Driver - Titleist 907D2 9.5 with grafalloy pro-launch red stiff shaft.
3-wood - Cobra SZ with Aldila stiff shaft.
5-wood - Vulcan Caldera Aldila stiff shaft.
4-GW Titleist DCI 981 Rifle precission 6.0 steel shafts.
56 and 60 degree Vokeys Rifle precission 6.0 steel shafts.Putter - Scotty Cameron...

Very Cool, Still searching for mine

In My Datek Bag
Driver R7 Quad 425cc 10.5* Regular
3 Wood War Bird + 1.5" Regular
Hybrids Idea A2 OS 3-6 +1" Senior
Irons Idea A2 OS 7-PW +1" SeniorWedges Purespin 54, 60 Putter VooDoo Daddy Ball One VaporCart Speedcart

congrats! That is still a goal of mine. I have only had one op to get it on a very short par five. But I had a long put and missed my line and rolled 1 foot long. havn't had much since then =/ now it's on to try for more. I also like that you did it with style on the roll back that makes it all the sweeter.

Bag: Ogio
Driver: Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 gold stiff
3W: Pro Select 15*
Irons: Pro Select 3-PW
Wedge:Adams Tom Watson set GW, SW, LWPutter: Cleveland VP 1balls: E6+ or Srixonshoes: Adidas powerband"Stop looking at my ears and play!"Home course. Antler Creek; tees; Black 77.5/150, Gold...

I think there is one thing that the lower handicaps here aren't considering. When I typically play a round I have two-three holes with double bogey or higher. Bridies are really not that frequent for me, but I struggle off the tee box. When I hit it well off the tee is when I birdie, its almost guaranteed. Irons and putter are probably as good as any of the 9-10 handicappers I play with. Its just the short tee shots that add extra strokes and the three putts. Mix all that in, and Eagle and Birdie chances are a precious commodity.
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

Congrats on the eagle!

I remember my first and only eagle... was about 5 years ago when i was 17. Hit a terrible tee shot on the 8th which was a par 4 into the rough. Ball had a reasonable lie so a 5 iron, because of where my tee shot had landed i couldnt see the pin and didnt believe my mate wen he said it had dropped...

great feeling picking it out the cup!

In my Warbird Hot Bag:

DCI990 3-P
vokey SM5614

Note: This thread is 5713 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!