IGNORED

The Modern Golf Market

DaveLeeNC
Note: This thread is 5679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm watching the current market crisis carefully and can see a real golf opportunity here. I'm going to set myself up as a "Golf Investment Bank" and start selling HDS's (Handicap Default Swaps).

So if you were to buy a HDS from me then you would pay to me some small fee. And in the case where you shoot a really bad round I (as the seller) would have to give you one of my good rounds for you to post.

Of course this will all be totally unregulated and there will be no guarantee that I have any good rounds for you to post. So the government can then step in and print a bunch of good rounds and make them available to all the failing Golf Investment Banks so everything will be fine.

The way of the future

dave

In The Bag:
- Wishon 949MC 10.5* Driver
- Wishon 525 F/D 3W
- Wishon 515 949MC 5W
- Wishon 60* Cx Micro LW- Wishon 550M SW (55*)- Wishon 550M GW bent to 50* - Wishon 550C 6i - 9i (9i bent to 45*)- Wishon 321Li 3i/4i/5i hybrids- Odyssey Two Ball Putter

Are you going to offer sub-par swaps to people without even requesting a scorecard or handicap history?

In the bag:
Ping G5 Driver 9 degree, Ping G10 3-wood, Nike 3 hybrid, TaylorMade R9 Irons 4-AW, Cleveland CG15 56 and 60 degree wedges, Odyssey 2-ball blade putter

Hilarious! You wouldn't be facetious here would you? :p

Driver:  R11S 10.5°, Fairway Woods:  909 F2 15.5°, Hybrid:  G10 21°

Irons:  Tour Preferred MC 4-P, Wedges:  Vokey SM 52.08, 56.10, 60.04

Putter:  Tei3 Newport II / Circa 62 #3, Ball:  Pro V1X / NXT Tour

Are you going to offer sub-par swaps to people without even requesting a scorecard or handicap history?

Case - this the modern world. I will be offering a website where you can fill in your own handicap history with whatever information you feel will be helpful. I will also offer standard handicap templates for "5 index", "scratch index", etc.

Anything less would be irresponsible dave

In The Bag:
- Wishon 949MC 10.5* Driver
- Wishon 525 F/D 3W
- Wishon 515 949MC 5W
- Wishon 60* Cx Micro LW- Wishon 550M SW (55*)- Wishon 550M GW bent to 50* - Wishon 550C 6i - 9i (9i bent to 45*)- Wishon 321Li 3i/4i/5i hybrids- Odyssey Two Ball Putter

Are there going to be government mandates that state that you must issue a given number (say 20-30%) of your lowest handicaps to minorities and/or impoverished individuals in the name of fairness? I mean, we want to promote good golf scores for those who may not be able to afford to play at a nice course, quality lessons, quality clubs, etc too, right?

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

I suck at golf. But, I would really like to be a scratch golfer. I know that I don't have much natural talent, and I'll never put in the dedicated hours of practice to get low scores, but I'd still like to have a single-digit handicap. Can your bank help me out?

I suck at golf. But, I would really like to be a scratch golfer. I know that I don't have much natural talent, and I'll never put in the dedicated hours of practice to get low scores, but I'd still like to have a single-digit handicap. Can your bank help me out?

You don't need a bank. You only need to be able to type. Just open a new topic called "need help" or similar and away you go. Here is a royalty free template.

I am a scratch golfer, but am having difficulty hitting (insert shot type here) shots. Can anyone help?. or I am a scratch golfer and want to buy a new (name club here). Does anyone have any recommendations? When someone replies and says that being a scartch marker the problem shouldn't arise, you can get really angry and attack the poster for being a "hater". Bingo...you are a scratch marker because they can't prove you aren't.

Note: This thread is 5679 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!