IGNORED

Durable gloves.

Note: This thread is 5674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I agree; I have cord grips, and my FJ Sci-flex gloves last me a month or more with combined play and practice.

I normally don't wear though a glove this fast. I even followed exactly as it says on the package, to let dry at room temp and store in the package to extend life. The titleist glove is still real soft and comfortable, except for that tiny hole wearing in the thumb.

MacTec 460 Draw Driver
V-Foil M565 Irons
MT 3 Wood
GigaGolf 52deg gap wedge
Wilson 55deg sand wedge MT Don White 60deg Lob wedgeknockoff 2-ball putter

you guys are rough on gloves. I use cord grips and my gloves last me about 3 weeks which is about 15 rounds plus 20 hours of practice. I keep my glove on the entire round also. I am not sure if that helps. If you are wearing your glove out really fast you need to check your grip pressure at the end of the backswing. you are probably losing the club in your hands

I disagree, but mainly just about myself. In three weeks I play 20 rounds, and practice for 25+ hours a week. So it has nothing to do with my grip, I just hit a lot of ball and practice a lot.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

I'm telling you. Try the Callaway Warbird. Really durable glove, and pretty comfortable too.

I agree. Got 2 of them for $12 at the local sporting store. I'm currently using a Nike glove and it's holding up pretty well.

- Tour Issue Taylormade R7 Superquad TP Matrix Ozik Xcon 5 X-stiff
- Nike Dymo 3 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff
- Nike Dymo 5 Wood UST Axivcore Stiff- Nike Blades 3-PW S300- Nike SV Tour 50* 54* 58* S400- Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Beach- Nike Tour D

They're not readily available everywhere, but I've switched to the Bionic Glove ( http://www.bionicgloves.com/shop/?id=1&cat;=3 ).

I too, wear my glove the entire round. I don't even take it off to putt (maybe that's my problem? lol). I don't know why, but it just seems like a waste of time to take it off for 1 or 2 putts, then put it back on again to tee off a minute and a half later. Perhaps it would give me more feel to take the glove off for wedge shots and for putting... maybe I'll try that next time and see if it makes any difference.

Back on topic. The Bionic Glove has done well for me. It took a bit to get used to the ridges built into the finger knuckles, but now other gloves feel weird. The glove I have now has lasted all year (20 rounds). The company even claims that it's WASHABLE! I tried it.. and yep, the washer didn't destroy it. Mind you, it didn't take all stains out of it, but it did get a bit whiter than before it went in.
What's in My Bag?

Driver: 10.5° KZG SP-700 with Fujikura SIX Regular Flex Shaft | 2h: Adams A7OS Stiff | 3h: Adams A3OS Stiff | 4h: Nike Slingshot Steel | 5i-PW: Adams A2OS | Sand Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56° 3-dot | Lob Wedge: Cleveland CG15 60° 3-dot | Putter: Fisher CTS-9 Polyurethane Face

They're not readily available everywhere, but I've switched to the

I would guess this is the only glove that will really last longer. ALL of the other gloves mentioned are generally the same. It depends on how they are taken care of and how intensely they are used that will determine their life. I've played golf off and on for over 20 years, and I've never found a glove that's any better than any other. Name brand doesn't matter with gloves.

I have the two extremes covered in my bag right now: Etonic (very thick leather) that has lasted for months and then a new styled Taylor Made (very, very light and thin) which is showing acclerated wear after only a few rounds.

One glove that I'll definitely buy again (even though it's not all leather) is the Callaway glove sold at WalMart....came in two-glove packs for around $10, I believe. I played these througout the summer and into this fall. Great for hot weather (sweaty) golf. I lost my second one last week while on the course....thought it was secure in my pocket....I guess not. Golfing purists probably will balk at the synthetic feel of the glove, but it worked great for me......almost....and I stress almost worth a trip to Walmart to get a couple two-packs.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I use Mizuno gloves and they last at least 20+ rounds and I don't get any holes in them but I have to replace them because they become soiled and stiff.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5674 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!