IGNORED

Need some help on shaft

Note: This thread is 6615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ok guys I have a new Taylormade Dual hybrid.. But I feel like the shaft is to light... it is 65 grams... everyone else has around 80 to 85 grams... I hit it ok but feel like I come out of the swing a little because it is so light.. Any suggestions on a shaft that would be good to consider???? Thanks

Jeff

ok guys I have a new Taylormade Dual hybrid.. But I feel like the shaft is to light... it is 65 grams... everyone else has around 80 to 85 grams... I hit it ok but feel like I come out of the swing a little because it is so light.. Any suggestions on a shaft that would be good to consider???? Thanks

I have a Titleist 503h hybrid with the Aldilla NV 85 shaft on it and a TM Dual hybrid with a stock shaft on it. The heavier shaft definitely feels better on hybrids than the lighter ones. I always come out of my swing with the TM Dual hybrid and this is due to the lighter shaft. The heavier shots give me control and accuracy. Aldilla NV 85 is the most popular shaft on hybrid these days...and the price is not bad at all.

IN MY BAG! OGIO VIPER
driver: Titleist 905T 10.5* - Fujikura TP 26.3 Stiff
3wood: Titleist 904F 15* - Fujikura TP 27.3 Stiff
5wood: Titleist 904F 19* - Fujikura Speeder Stiff
irons: Titleist 735cm Chrome - DGS300 Stiffwedges: Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl (52*, 56*, 60*)putter: Ping G2i Anserball:...

Note: This thread is 6615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!