• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • I don't have a ton of comments here, but I think this is a pretty darn good video. Curious what y'all think of it.
    • Day 174: Indoor putting and chipping. Finished with putts through 50 mm gates. 
    • Looks like I didn’t hit submit on yesterday’s post. Oops.    June 13. Day 91. Technique work into the net working on path. Little bit of time practicing ball beneath the feet lies too.    June 14. Day 92. Technique work into the net working on face and path. Some chipping, where my technique doesn’t feel as comfortable as it did a couple weeks ago. 
    • I actual do not hate his channel. He’s having a good time. His personality is fine. I think he’s actually more mature and engaging now than ever. I get the LIV stuff. 
    • Let's make @boogielicious's day and post some decent Bryson videos. There are a decent number to choose from, but I'll start with a recent one: He's got the full gear on, though his driver has a steel shaft so it's not purely a hickory quest. But, it's an enjoyable 37 minutes or so. I dare you to watch it, Scott. 😄  FWIW, his channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/@brysondechambeau

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...