IGNORED

Golf Shirts and Pants - How Much?

Big_M
Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. how much for shirt and pants/shorts?

• under $30
    • $30-$70
    • $70 and up
    • salvation army specials

i normally just wear polo or nautica shirts. im not a fan of the "golf shirts" due to the longer sleeves that come to or below my elbow.

i always buy mine at tjmaxx, khols, ross, steinmart, etc, so i get them pretty cheap (10-15 bucks apiece)

i either wear dockers or columbia shorts... or whatever i can find that doesnt come below my knees. (which is getting harder and harder to find nowadays)

in the winter im a sucker for under armour shirts and black slacks. that under armour stuff is surprisingly warm in a small package....

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

I just wear my normal clothes in the summer. A pair of khaki shorts, and a polo shirt. I bought a nike windbreaker on clearance. Can't see speing alot of clothes.

In my bag.
Driver-Adams 9.5
3 wood-Adams
5 wood- Wilson Head Speed
6-PW-Wilson Head Speed 3-5-Hybrid-Nike SQ2 Clone SW-Tour Edge Soft cast LW-Maxfli Black Max Froged Putter-Crossfire

This will no doubt shock my fans from the dress code thread, but I would say on average I spend around $40 a shirt. I get most of my stuff from the course where I work so thats wholesale. I have several shirts that range from $80-$120 each including some Bobby Jones Collection. I counted and I have 61 nice golf shirts hanging in my closet at this time. What can I say I like to look nice. Plus I wear them to work in as well.

Pants and short are not as important, maybe $40 each. And I only own 15 or so pairs.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I dont like to spend a lot on golf clothes bc I feel they are going to get sweated in and everything and I dont want to ruin a $150 shirt. I've got 3 pairs of golf specific pants, and 2 pairs of golf specific shorts, the shirts I go with are mostly the moisture wicking kind. BTW I hate wearing shorts golfing, I dont know why, I play much better in pants. Maybe bc I feel like a pro ; )
Driver 983k 9.5°
3 Wood 906f2 15°
5 wood 906f2 18°
Irons 735 3-pw S300, Golf Pride Tour Velvet cord
Wedges Spin Milled 53°, Spin Milled 59°Putter Studio Select Newport 2Goals for '10:1. Get down to scratch or better

my polos are between $12-20 and my pants are about $20-$30 and my outer jackets are about $30-$90

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!