IGNORED

Titleist PT

Note: This thread is 6582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just traded in my callaway and 20 bucks for a Pt 15* with a Penley shaft and man is that thing a rocket. The shaft is 87 Grams and I kill it. Had 270 into the second hole at my home course and I put it over the green...in the air about 245. Just an amazing club....anyone else hit it?
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

• Administrator
I just traded in my callaway and 20 bucks for a Pt 15* with a Penley shaft and man is that thing a rocket. The shaft is 87 Grams and I kill it. Had 270 into the second hole at my home course and I put it over the green...in the air about 245. Just an amazing club....anyone else hit it?

My old driver was a Titleist Pro Trajectory 9.5...

I think there are hotter 3-woods out there now, but if you hit it well, so be it. Tiger had the same club in his bag until Doral last year, I believe.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah he did...I wasn't going to trade it in buy i hit my friends and man was it hot. so why not go to something that works :)
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Note: This thread is 6582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!