IGNORED

Did you guys see AK's Belt Buckle Jeez!!

TomDonS
Note: This thread is 5491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am pretty sure he's not the only one on tour with a belt buckle like that. I can't think of who else wears bling like that, but I was pretty sure there was someone before AK.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

As a young person who is relatively new to golf, I have to say that AK has been a huge role model for me. He proves that golf isn't a stuck-up old people game, but a good humored game where, if you're good enough, you can do whatever you please. Including wearing a ridiculous belt buckle with your initials on it.

PS. Anthony Kim is cooler than you.

I am pretty sure he's not the only one on tour with a belt buckle like that. I can't think of who else wears bling like that, but I was pretty sure there was someone before AK.

I think it is Camillo Villegas. Is it the fact that the buckle is big like this

http://www.golflocker.com/mens-belts...y-belt-08.html or the fact that it has tons of diamonds on it(looks a whole lot to me like he put a few flashlights onto it to blind everyone).

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

I personally don't have a problem with it. I like the flashiness of some of the new golf attire out there.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Note: This thread is 5491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!