IGNORED

So, your brother is away for a week, and has his new irons delivered to your door..

ApocG10
Note: This thread is 5459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Would you use your brothers new clubs before he did?

• Use em. Blood is thicker than Irons.
    • Would never use someone elses stuff.
    • I want to, but I know my brother can kick my ass.
    • Just want to see the results...

Using someone else's property without asking is discourteous at best, theft at worst.

Fine, so you're close with your family and you guys don't bother to ask. Whatever. If you'd disclosed that at the beginning the backlash would've been much less, though I think most people would still think it's a dick move.

I'm just glad that's not how things work in my family.

man, you really stirred up a hornets nest didn't ya?! LOL

what'd you shoot btw??

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

No, our father was supposed to act like a father when we were growing up and needed guidance. Now the three of us (I have a sister) are grown, own our own homes, and are looking towards starting our own families. My father will always be my father first and foremost, but nowadays were friends, equals.

Wow. Great answer. Most people who are critical probably don't have those type of relationships in their lives.

i think you did the right thing. glad you didnt listen to all of the naysayers

i concur. id have done the same thing.. me and my brother are tight and he wouldnt care a lick. as a matter of fact.. his mom bought him a brand new honda 125 dirt bike about 7 years ago (he was 14 at the time) and he was in school when she brought it home, it was going to be his birthday present... well.. i came home from college one day and went to my parents to eat some free food.. went downstairs and saw the brand new bike with a bow on it ... long story short.. i took it through the neighborhood wide open and wrecked it at about 40 mph and FUBAR'd the whole thing. bent the handle bars, scratched the piss out of the paint.. messed up the kick start.. etc. called my buddy.. he came and got me with his truck, we hauled it back home and put it back in the basement and put the bow back on it and wrote a note that said.. "happy birthday bro.. broke it in for ya...." he didnt get mad at all. he just made me buy a new handle bar and we spray painted the plastic. his momma... on the other hand.. was furious... some people just have a tighter bond with their family members i guess... so things like that dont bother us...

RBZ stage 2 driver & 3 wood

Original AP1 4-GW

Vokey 54.10 & 58.04

Scotty Newport 2

No, don't do it!
Didn't read all the posts but isn't playing his new irons before he has like "taking liberties" with someone's new wife right after they leave the church? Worse than that maybe?

I'm down to a 10 handicap. At this rate, I'll get to scratch at 90 years old!

i supose it would be pretty tempting but i wouldnt and my brother would probaly kill me if i did.

If I hit it right, it's a slice. If I hit it left, it's a hook. If I hit it straight, it's a miracle.

Let's see new irons or brother. Brother, what brother? I don't remember having a brother

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

If you use those clubs you'll find that whenever you play with your brother, you'll notice either A- more balls flying at your head than usual
or B- Him nonchalantly beating you by 10-20 strokes.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

Note: This thread is 5459 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!