IGNORED

Mizuno Line

Note: This thread is 6550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi. new to this forum. Anybody familiar with the Mizuno line. It seems like they have may clubs which are quite similar. For example MP 33 ,32,37 seem the same to me.
I checked out their website and even the lofts are identical. None of these are cavity or muscle backs but seem like blades. So how are these three different?

BTW: Just picked up a set of MP 29. Great sticks. What replaced them?

Hi. new to this forum. Anybody familiar with the Mizuno line. It seems like they have may clubs which are quite similar. For example MP 33 ,32,37 seem the same to me.

Hey, the mp 29 are kind of like the old versions of the 37. The trajectory is generally lower and the lofts on the 29 are stronger than the 14(which is replaced by the higher traj. mp33) The 32 are there new line which are higher and farther than the 32, I think the 32 are more solid and easier to hit though, gl with ur choosing process.

Note: This thread is 6550 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!