IGNORED

my swing speed

wedge player
Note: This thread is 5462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

137, lol. The machine must have been broke. You hit it like 350-380? I believe the three hundred yard stuff cause I hit 300 sometimes but 137 is even pushing the message board bs limit.

I cant stand the callaway diablo, with its closed face. Thats an impressive 117 ss you have their! I believe it after watching your iron video. My ss with a driver tends to be around 100 mph. This is a controlled swing though...any idiot can up theirs by 5 mph by going all out.

o.o Hi... I'm new. Haha.

But here is my ss :]

Smooth swing - 120 MPH.
All out- 130 MPH.

I work out daily >_> I have for the past three years.

Mah equipment x3;
In my Goodpasture Highschool Golfbag:
Taylormade Tour Burner(Fujikura E260, Stiff. Soon to be a Fujikura Speeder 757 X-Stiff)
07 Burner fairway woods.(Same as above)
Mizuno MP-60 with TX-90 shafts. Stiff.Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel Wedges; 51, 56, 58.SeeMore ITZ putter.Titleist...

o.o Hi... I'm new. Haha.

Damn, that's impressive. What kind of ball speed are you getting on average?

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Damn, that's impressive. What kind of ball speed are you getting on average?

Oh my 0_0It's been a while since I've checked that.

Last time I checked it was 179.

Mah equipment x3;
Taylormade Tour Burner(Fujikura E260, Stiff. Soon to be a Fujikura Speeder 757 X-Stiff)
Mizuno MP-60 with TX-90 shafts. Stiff.Mizuno MP-T Black Nickel Wedges; 51, 56, 58.SeeMore ITZ putter.Titleist...

today i went to golfsmith and got in a bay to test out new drivers i love the callaway diablo btw,but my average ss is 117 with a low of 112 and a high of 137

137 my ass -_-

Why don't you have an X-Stiff shaft, then? And that SS dispersion is way too far off to be accurate. 117 to 137? That's a twenty mile per hour difference. Are you swinging out of your ass or something? I'd flip over if I swung that hard.

Mah equipment x3;

I cant stand the callaway diablo, with its closed face. Thats an impressive 117 ss you have their! I believe it after watching your iron video. My ss with a driver tends to be around 100 mph. This is a controlled swing though...any idiot can up theirs by 5 mph by going all out.

the nuetral versions face isnt closed to much

for 137 yes i was and i cant afford new clubs all the time

Afford? You actually have to pay for flex upgrades? I, and everyone I know, get any free shaft they want, as long as it is a flex upgrade.

Mah equipment x3;

Afford? You actually have to pay for flex upgrades? I, and everyone I know, get any free shaft they want, as long as it is a flex upgrade.

i never knew that where can i do this at??

why you cant handle someone that can swing 7 mph faster if they want to?

Because I have a really bad back and wrist xD Lol.

130 actually hurts both of them, but I do it from time to time. I broke my wrist and now two of the bones in it are still jammed, and I tore a muscle in my back about a year ago. As in, I ripped the thing in half. And the tendon in my right thigh popped off, and I had to get it snapped back in place. I've had so many injuries, that it makes it really painful to swing absolutely as hard as I can. My maximum speed is 140, but the last time I did that, I had to go get a cast for my wrist :/ So I don't do that anymore. Kinda sucks.

Mah equipment x3;

i never knew that where can i do this at??

Get your fitter to like you. A lot! Lol. My fitter is Lou Ulrich. International club fitter of the year in 2008. Gets me anything I want at a huge discount or for free.

Mah equipment x3;

so then why are you saying i cant get that high of a s.s

Because it took me three years of weight training to get that high. If you are physically strong and powerful, then I will believe you.

Mah equipment x3;

Because it took me three years of weight training to get that high. If you are physically strong and powerful, then I will believe you.

i do hard physical labor everyday of the week,i can bench 250 deadlift 550 i aint little lol

i do hard physical labor everyday of the week,i can bench 250 deadlift 550 i aint little lol

I bench 270, leg press 990, squat 520.

Mah equipment x3;

Note: This thread is 5462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!