IGNORED

H&K USP .45 Compact

Beretta_Shooter
Note: This thread is 5450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Picked up an H&K; USP .45 compact yesterday. I have always wanted one and I finally pulled the trigger. I have free time this morning and I cannot decide if I should go shooting or hit golf balls.

Glock 17

Right now, for me.....popping off some rounds with a handgun is much more fun than hitting golf balls.

That's a nice pistol that you picked up. You'll enjoy it.

.45acp is such a super round. Plenty of knockdown power.....capable of great accuracy......doesn't punish the shooter at all.....low pressures that don't wear out parts....etc.....etc.....etc.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

pics or it didnt happen!

the usp is a hell of a gun.. found one brand new for 600 at a gun show, should have pulled the trigger then and there..

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

H&K;'s are awesome handguns, I have a .45 that I love. If we could CC in canada, its what I would be strapped with. My hands are too big for a compact though.

I just picked up a Beretta PX4 storm actually, in a .45acp. I reload em cheap, so its an obvious caliber to choose.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

It is funny you mention that your hands are too big for the compact. I held the full size USP .45 and I could barely touch the trigger. Once the wife dowloads all of the kids pix I will snap a few of the pistol and post them.

Glock 17

I cannot decide if I should go shooting or hit golf balls.

We take old golf-balls where we shoot to use as targets. Problem solved! ;)

Nice gun BTW!
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

i picked up a taurus .380 not to long ago pearl handle some gold thrown in and the rest highly polished stainless steel i love it

Is it the .38 or a .380? It sounds more like their .38 revolver. I think Taurus actually makes a nice little wheel gun.

Glock 17

Is it the .38 or a .380? It sounds more like their .38 revolver. I think Taurus actually makes a nice little wheel gun.

nah its a .380 semi auto holds 15.well 16 with one in the chamber

nah its a .380 semi auto holds 15.well 16 with one in the chamber

Is it that snub nosed lookin thing they came out with?

Still got you all beat with the gov Mk70 1911 :)

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Mk70 1911= Sweet Pistol

What were ya shootin out of it? If i put anything more than ball in mine She gets issues.. Ran some Hydrashox out of it (yea yea not the best) and i got jams fairly frequently. Which is not to good when you only get 7 rounds per mag! Yay Single stack lol.

How many does the USP hold? 12+1? Now you just need to get an AR :P unless you already have one haha

+1 for guns.

Great chose in weaponry sir.

I love those HK. I just got rid of my XD .45, 4" barrel that has to be the most un-accuate handgun I have ever shot.

I have a 1911 Kimber that I love, my favorite gun is my RRA AR15 carbine tactical entry.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

Colt Government Model MKIV Series 70 .45 ACP Polished Nickle with wood grain grips and Gold Colt insignia. Someday I'll post a pic or 2. I have others, but this is my favorite.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Note: This thread is 5450 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!