IGNORED

Which new bag

Note: This thread is 5445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Alright I have narrowed it down to 2 bags, But I cant figure out which one

Mizuno AeroliteIII:
I like the looks of this bag better, the deviders look nice, I'm hearing mixed things about reliability err durability... Is this true?

Ogio Ozone:
Ogio always makes great stuff and this thing is super light for how much storage it has.

Their both the same price, I'm leaning towards the Mizuno... What do you guys think?

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

I have an Ogio Ozone not an Octane but I would be hesitant with buying another Ogio. Mine is about year and half old. I've not played during the winters so I have about less than a full year's worth of playing on it and the dividers are very worn down. Also the clubs clutter within. No clue on the Mizuno but I have seen some of the Sun Mountain carry bags and they look great!

« Keith »

i have the Ozone and so far love it
the thing that sold me on this bag was the storage
i walk 95% of the time and love the spot for your water bottle, balls, tees, scorecard and a pencil...it's all in the same area
this alone is why i bought it
to tell you the truth i hate the dividers, but sacrificed this for this specific storage spot

it is super comfy as well and they have some wicked designs

i have this stupid thing that i wont buy a bag that "advertises" what i dont play
like having a Callaway bag, but hit no Callaway clubs
or wear a Cobra hat, if i don't hit Cobras...yes i know its stupid

Ogio is a neutral so i went w it

this is the one i have
if the link didnt work, its the Merlot color
it wasnt my #1 choice for color, but Golf Town had it marked as last years bag and they were blowing them out
so instead of $200CDN, I only paid $99
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I like Ogio. I went through a Nike Sasquatch and a Ping Lattitude before I settled on the Ogio and it is far and away the best bag I've used.

Driver- titleist.gif 909D2 9.5* 
Fairway Wood- titleist.gif 909F2 15.5* w/ Diamana Blue stiff
Hybrid- titleist.gif 909H 19* 
Irons- mizuno.gifMX-200 4-PW, vokey.gifSM 50.8 bent to 51*, SM 56.11, and TVD 60*M
Putter- cameron.gif Newport 2.5 

the ogio grom is fantastic as is the nike extreme II ...

Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz 10.5-deg
Woods: Cobra Bio Cell+ 3W and 5W
Hybrids: Bobby Jones Workshop Hybrid 3 (20-deg) and 5 (25-deg)
Irons: Srixon XXIO7 from 6 - PW
Wedge: Srixon XXIO7 GW and SW

Putter: Bobby Grace DCT Captiva 34"; Ball: Sirxon Soft Feel; Shoes: Footjoy

I was thinking about the Aerolite III but it wasn't in any golf stores around me. I just love the look of the bag, especially the white/black with the red lining. It just looks like an sleek, awesome looking bag. I'm not sure about the Ogio's but I ended up getting the Nike Xtreme Sport Carry II in Pine/Black (green's pretty much my favorite color) for a really good deal at about $60 off eBay. For the Nike...its been a pretty good bag for me so far...the straps are nice and easy on the shoulders and it's got pretty good club space and good storage...

Ok, I'm just a bit leary of Ogio I bought a bag the at the start of the year, the damn legs wouldnt stay up when I was walking, I adjusted it to the point Where i could not make the legs any tighter still fell down.

Theres a store by my office that has both I think Ill go try them both on. I love the Grom but its a tad heavy for my tastes. If I took a cart maybe.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

I have the Ogio Atlas Cart Bag and Ogio Edge Stand Bag. All I can say is I'm Ogio for life!

I love their products, their innovation and just simply the feature packed goodness it has to offer.

Aside from the Ogio Vaporlite, Ogio bags will be on the heavier side, in comparison to some of the other bags out there but if you're carrying (push/pull/golf cart) like me, this is not an issue.

Come to think of it, I rarely actually use my standbag. However, it's always good to have a cart and stand bag. I have used the stand bag whenever travelling abroad/domestic to play so it fits nice and tight into the ClubGlove travelling bag.

Also don't get hung up on the Grom or Edge comparison, the only big difference between the two is that the Edge is higher on the scale of the Grom with support struts to provide more support (but really...it doesn't make a difference in my opinion), however, the rain cover feature that the Edge has over the Grom is worthwhile in my opinion.

If you don't know what I'm talking about let me know or search here in the forum. Ogio just simply comes out with so many innovative ideas that makes you go that's cool!

In my Edge and Atlas bag:
driver: FT-iQ 9R and Taylormade R9 460 10.5 R
wood: 5 Wood FT-iQ Neutral
hybrid(s): 3 Burner
irons: x22 3-PWwedges: Black Nickel Vokey 52/8, 56/11 & Oil Can 60/7 and Callaway x-Forge 56putter: Studio Style Newport 2 33" and Sabretooth 33"GPS RangeFinder: uPRORangeFinder....

I have the ozone and am very happy with it.

Driver: Rapture V2 9* | Fairway woods: Rapture V2 4w | Irons: G10 4-UW | Wedges: 56* | Putter: Redwood Anser | Ball: | Bag:

Note: This thread is 5445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!