IGNORED

Fellow Masons?

sp33d
Note: This thread is 5425 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys, I've seen a fellow mason on here just wondering how many are on here?

Mizpah lodge 639.

Please stay out if you are under the impression we are bent on world domination, or are satanic, goat worshipers, etc etc. I cant assure you enough that its so far from the truth.

Some interesting facts for non masons.

Freemasonry donates almost 1million dollars a day to all kinds of helpful organizations mostly free health care to children, and many more.

Arnold Palmer was a mason, as was Dave Thomas (thanks for those spicy chicken sandwiches)

I'll have more later if there is enough response.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

If your interested you should find the lodge that he belonged to (if its in town) and petition to join. It's a great organization, I'm one of the youngest guys in my area at 27, but the old timers are all great guys, and are full of great stories and a lot of knowledge.

If your interested here is a list of famous masons, some of the greatest people in American history, many of them we can thank for the way we live today. For instance

http://www.la-mason.com/famous.htm

http://www.indianafreemasons.com/

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*

And how much for that new kitchen if I shake your hand......

......Like This?

J/K!

::sorry, couldn't resist::

It's from an old Simpsons episode....

haha, you wouldnt get very far with that handshake ;)

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*

one of my bosses is a mason. the lodge is literally a block from here, if that. i'm pretty sure he goes over there to worship satan and sacrifice goats in an attempt to gain world dominance.

haha, no, i'm just kidding. but my boss is a mason.

so uh, what is it you people do exactly? with all the secrecy that generally surrounds being a mason, i've come to equate it with scientology. not saying they're the same, but that they're both organizations that are like "you must join us to know."

lol @ Scientology.

In all honesty the secret meetings are more of just tradition than anything, nothing goes on in the lodge that any one would even care about if they had never seen it before... Masonry doesn't worship a particular god, its a secular being so if your Jewish, Christian, Muslim etc, you can join and not feel that it imposes on your religion. Many people have the assumption that its a religion, its not its an organization with a belief in a supreme being whom ever that might be to you. I'm by no means a "religious" person, I have beliefs, the last time I was in a church that wasn't for a wedding for funeral was like 10 years ago.

It's mostly about Brotherly Love, and helping people out. Knowledge and education. "making good men great men". We/I donate time/money to hope lodge, which is free housing for people/family's with terminally ill people staying at UofI hospital that is free of charge. I also do a lot for underprivileged kids, because most of them dont have a father figure in their life, its important to me to give kids what I had growing up. I play basketball with them, talk to them, help them with stuff that they need, school, friends etc.

As with any large group of people you will have the douche bags, but their few and far between.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*

Wamego Lodge 075 ..........Arab Temple Shrine as well.
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Wamego Lodge 075 ..........Arab Temple Shrine as well.

Howdy good Sir

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*

I've always thought freemasonry was pretty cool since I read War and Peace. From what I've read about it, it seems like a pretty normal networking organisation that happens to have a few secret rituals that, unfortunately, make people think a whole bunch of weird things about it.

I have issues with the whole 'supreme being' thing though, so no masons for me.

• 2 weeks later...
I've always been curious about joining the Masons. I was in a Fraternity in college and I think a few of the guys from my Fraternity have joined the Masons.

Hibore Driver
Burner Steel 3 Wood
Rescue Mid Hybrid
mp 52s
54* and 60* Spin Milled Wedges Craz-e Putter Bag Cart Neo gps

So sp33d how would one go about becoming a mason?
And will it help my game

Hit'em Long and Strong
Big Tazz

Yep one here And proud of it.
Bro Blair Cullen MM/MMM/Comp
The Mornington Lodge 160 AF&AM;

Gamer at the moment:
Cobra LD M speed 12 deg GD R flex
Cobra LD M speed 5 W Gd R Flex
Cobra LD M speed 7 W Gd R Flex
Cobra Baffler 23/26 Proto R FlexCobra S9 5-PW,GW,SW GD R FlexTitty SM 58 Lobectomy wedgeTM putterBurton ML Hybrid stand bagEagles N Birdies Smoothy cart bagSpare setSrixon M...

Masonry is nothing like the sceptics say it is, devil worship ect. A load of crap.
We are not a secret society, but a society of good men with some secrets.
The non mason may read the plethera of info on the net, but the only thing they would not read is our secrets.
I cant be half bad when US presidents are/were masons.
Kramer is one, John Wayne,Charlie Chaplin, Robbie Burns. Ernest Borgnine (McHale) is one. Red Skelton was one. The list go's on.
Just contact ur local lodge if you are interested and u never know you may get to ride a hairy goat !!! LOL

Gamer at the moment:
Cobra LD M speed 12 deg GD R flex
Cobra LD M speed 5 W Gd R Flex
Cobra LD M speed 7 W Gd R Flex
Cobra Baffler 23/26 Proto R FlexCobra S9 5-PW,GW,SW GD R FlexTitty SM 58 Lobectomy wedgeTM putterBurton ML Hybrid stand bagEagles N Birdies Smoothy cart bagSpare setSrixon M...

So you're the guys who were really behind Jack The Ripper then?

yes he belongs to my lodge. We froze him and just recently brought him back. Decent guy just dont let him around your hookers.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*

Masonry is nothing like the sceptics say it is, devil worship ect. A load of crap.

Oh man the goat ride is the best.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*

Note: This thread is 5425 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!