IGNORED

What do you think of PETA?

denver_nuggs_15
Note: This thread is 5437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't like them at all. I like the idea of animal rights to an extent, but PETA bothers me. They go about it so badly IMO. They support a freaking terrorist group (Animal Liberation Front). They make up lies about almost everything they say (chimpanzees don't eat meat according to PETA) and they brainwash people with this crap. They only spend 1-2% of their budget on actually helping animals...the rest goes towards lawsuits. And finally, most people that I've met that "support" PETA's cause have no clue what PETA actaully does. They just jump on the "animal liberation" bandwaggon because their dogs and cats are so cute and being a veagen is the best.

Any thoughts? I'd like to hear a PETA fanboy's argument supporting PETA. Any thoughts on how far animal rights should go?

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can conceptually understand and get behind the concept of animal rights, especially in a practical sense since I know that animals are treated very cruelly in the food industries.

That being said.. PETA?Lying, manipulative, hypocritical, terrorist, the-ends-justify-the-means BS organization.

PETA can go to hell.

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

Weird..hahaha. Somebody just told me (literally minutes ago) that PETA has condemed President Obama for swatting a fly.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I am a member of the other PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals.

Ding, ding, ding.......the winner. I actually have a t-shirt that says the same thing. It's my BBQ shirt.

We didn't kick and claw our way to the top of the food chain to eat bean curd!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just can't believe there are humans that put animals before people. They are the same as the ACLU. They don't care about anything except there own agendas.

Brian

I just can't believe there are humans that put animals before people. They are the same as the ACLU. They don't care about anything except there own agendas.

Whoa, hold on.

PETA and the ACLU have basically nothing at all in common. The ACLU defends the civil rights of human beings. Period. The ACLU does not engage in terrorism, extreme manipulation, or abject hypocrisy. And what's more important than human rights?

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

It seems they really like attention. Why else would they complain about something as stupid as killing a fly?

When someone from PETA gets sick or gets an infection, do they let it run it's course because it would be inhumane to take antibiotics?

Don't get me wrong, I am aware that there are serious animal cruelty issues out there and I don't condone that in any way, but I don't really believe that PETA is doing anything about it.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

It seems they really like attention. Why else would they complain about something as stupid as killing a fly?

Huh? What does that have to do with anything?

Bacteria aren't animals.

C9 VFT Ti
C9 5w
P2 Hybrid 3
P2 Deep Cavity 4-PW
SGS 52, 56 Putter

Weird..hahaha. Somebody just told me (literally minutes ago) that PETA has condemed President Obama for swatting a fly.

That SOB!!! How could he!

LOL

- Shane

Huh? What does that have to do with anything?

Okay, bad example.

If a PETA member has a cockroach infestation in their house. Do they exterminate them or otherwise get rid of them? Or do they let roaches continue to roam around their house... The point is, it's stupid to call attention to someone killing a fly and suggest it is inhumane. I'm sure no PETA member has ever swatted at a bug flying around their head.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Okay, bad example.

Honestly, I think they would leave the roaches. Not me. I lived in a roach infested apt in college and discovered the hard way that one crawled in my Mtn. Dew can.

- Shane

That SOB!!! How could he!

America is next. He has no compassion!

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Honestly, I think they would leave the roaches. Not me. I lived in a roach infested apt in college and discovered the hard way that one crawled in my Mtn. Dew can.

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I would flip out if that happened to me. i freaking HATE cockroaches!!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG I would flip out if that happened to me. i freaking HATE cockroaches!!!!

I'll just say I had to spend quite a while cleaning up Mtn. Dew spray. Nothing like having something wriggling around in your mouth. For the humanitarians, the roach lived and prolly went back and had a good laugh with his buddies.

- Shane

I'll just say I had to spend quite a while cleaning up Mtn. Dew spray. Nothing like having something wriggling around in your mouth. For the humanitarians, the roach lived and prolly went back and had a good laugh with his buddies.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OMFG, that is disgusting! but very funny, lol. YUCK!!!!!

Note: This thread is 5437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!