IGNORED

Comprehensive Ball List?

Note: This thread is 5408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I retrieve a lot of balls and I keep pulling out the best ones I know of (proV1 hxHot etc) that I see on Golf Digest hotlist and other places. I don't sell them, I am just saving them so when I get good enough, I have them and can try them and find one I like. I don't want to hit any decent balls into any lakes though, so does anyone know of a site that might have a ranking list for many different balls? There are just so many different ones.

An example, I played a few really good holes with an HP2 Tour before it bounced off the green and into the woods... but I don't see it on any lists.

most likely because its an older ball... i like those balls too though...
Monster XLS
Sumo Squared Hybrids (17* 20*)
Pro Combo OS (4-PW)
Victory Red Wedges (56* 60*)
Unitized Leo E5+

I used to save all the high end balls and ended up with about 50 prov1's and 50 other premium golf balls. Lately, I've been using them and they are great! Vokey + ProV1's changed my short game though. Sometimes I don't hit my pitches clean and the ball rolls out and if I hit it clean it checks. So the spin can act as a double edged sword.

« Keith »

I retrieve a lot of balls and I keep pulling out the best ones I know of (proV1 hxHot etc) that I see on Golf Digest hotlist and other places. I don't sell them, I am just saving them so when I get good enough, I have them and can try them and find one I like. I don't want to hit any decent balls into any lakes though, so does anyone know of a site that might have a ranking list for many different balls? There are just so many different ones.

The guy above is correct, HP2 Tours must be at least 3 or 4 years old!

In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

You may want to check at your local wal-mart for the HP2's. Mine has them i assume on close-out for $20 a dozen which is a pretty good price for that particular ball. golfballs101.com has some older ratings of balls but not much new stuff. Forums are the best place to read up on balls look for somebody that seems around your skill level and pay special attention to their reviews of balls.
Monster XLS
Pro Combo OS (4-PW)
Unitized Leo E5+

You may want to check at your local wal-mart for the HP2's. Mine has them i assume on close-out for $20 a dozen which is a pretty good price for that particular ball. golfballs101.com has some older ratings of balls but not much new stuff. Forums are the best place to read up on balls look for somebody that seems around your skill level and pay special attention to their reviews of balls.

Agreed. I see the HP2 ball for cheap at Walmart all the time.

I would try to google a ball list to see what you want.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Thanks for the
golfballs101.com
link, added a few to my list.

Also, I have some balls that just say "MOJO", no Nike symbol. Are they Nike balls even without the swoosh, or some knockoff?

They are most likely a Nike Mojo. I have not heard of any other companies making a Mojo but that's just me.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

They are most likely a nike but i just looked at some old mojo's i have in the closet and they all have the swoosh
Monster XLS
Pro Combo OS (4-PW)
Unitized Leo E5+

Note: This thread is 5408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!