IGNORED

Best hYbrId brands.

Note: This thread is 6471 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

solid...

I'm a wicked pickle, I play the Titleist 503H and I can honestly say that I really like it. It's strange though because my distance varies greatly with the club...

I'm a club buff... I'll admit to that, so now I carry the 904F 15 degree, and the 22 degree Titty... I have room for one club and am not sure whether to get the 585H 19 degree or a 5 wood 906F2...

any suggestions?

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

• Administrator
any suggestions?

Yeah, start a new thread instead of jumping on the back of one that's asking a different set of questions?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In a fitting I hit all brands and hit the Taylormade the longest, but I hit the Hogan CFT Ti the best. The Hogan had the highest launch and most spin of all. For me at least this was the best. The distance fit into my set and allowed for best approach shots.

Has gotten good reviews in Golf Mag and is made by Callaway.

oh, by the way... definately try the sonartech md transition club

i second this. Sonartec MD is an absolutley great club.

Driver: Bridgestone J33R 460 10.5*
3 Wood: Sonartec NP-99 14*
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black 19*
Irons: Mizuno MP-58 4-PWWedges: Nike SV 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: Scotty CameronBall: Srixon Z Star

I have hit both the TaylorMade Rescue (not Current Model ) and the Cobra Baffler, both with stock, regular flex graphite shafts. I found the Rescue too heavy for me; the Cobra was just right. I have found the 23 degree so useful that I am considering replacing a couple of fairway metals with the comparable Cobra hybrid. It is the easiest club to hit in my bag, other than my putter.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

• 3 weeks later...
I have been using Nike CPR 18*,22*,26*,and 30* for a year now and they worek pretty well for me . I bet i'll have a couple or 4 in my bag until scientists come up with something better.

I've had a number of hybrids, am currently using a Prosimmon Icon 18*, it's a really nice club, but is prone to the odd hook.

Have also tried the Sonartec MD in 19*. And while this is a great looking club I felt it was difficult to get it in the air, especially with the i-rod stiff shaft.

Am considering taking a look at the new Nickent offering.
In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

Note: This thread is 6471 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!