IGNORED

How do you eradicate the pop-ups?

rembrandt
Note: This thread is 6485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I keep getting these e-mails and pop-ups that someone has posted on the same post that I have posted on and it becomes a little too much. I went to my profile but I found nothing there. Need help please! Thanks

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

Go to "User CP" on the top left, and click on "List Subscriptons" under "Subscribed Threads." You will be able to see all your "subscribed" threads. Select all (by clicking the top box -- that will select all threads) and choose unsubscribe in the dropdown box below.

Also, in the future, if you don't want notification that someone posted something to a thread that you posted, select "Go Advanced" BEFORE clicking "Post Quick Reply" where you will have an option in the "Thread Subscription" drop down list. You can choose "No email notification" or "Do not subscribe."

I may have confused you even more, but hope this helps.

• Administrator
I keep getting these e-mails and pop-ups that someone has posted on the same post that I have posted on and it becomes a little too much. I went to my profile but I found nothing there. Need help please! Thanks

I don't think you get popup windows (do you?). You do get emails.

Go here: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions Look for "Default subscription options" (I think it's called).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tee it a little lower, and try not to come in too steep.

Hey, you're right about that..........I have a tendency to play the ball too far back in my stance and come into it a little too steep which results in a pop-up. It's a shot that gives you a sick feeling for sure. I hate that and a heeled worm burner.

3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

Thanks to the above.....I think I got it done!

Tee it a little lower, and try not to come in too steep.

That's what I thought the topic was going to be. LOL

I was going to say flatten the swing plane a little and don't get too armsy. At least those seem to be the culprits with me.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't think you get popup windows (do you?). You do get emails.

Dag-gummit, I'm still getting the pop-ups and e-mails. I thought I had it solved but while over at Archery Talk I got two pop-ups that I had received posts on the same posts I was on over here at "The Sand Trap". What must I do to stop this? Thanks

I'll try the Go Advanced thing!

I think the default subscription options only apply on a going forward basis. Try unsubscribing from all of your previous threads by using my explanation above.

Note: This thread is 6485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!