IGNORED

Picked up a used Scotty Newport II...

Note: This thread is 6456 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

OMG - I just found mine on their site...... A006391
In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

Is that going to be a gamer?

You know, I'm thinking it will be my gamer. Maybe. I've got a beat up Studio Stainless that's in the bag right now.

And your mil-spec is REAL nice. Don't ya love it???

"I played like shit." -Greg Norman after the '96 Masters.

You know, I'm thinking it will be my gamer. Maybe. I've got a beat up Studio Stainless that's in the bag right now.

Haha - knew it!!!

And your mil-spec is REAL nice. Don't ya love it???

It looks far better than I had even hoped for..!!!! Just need it here now :)

In the bag:
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

• Administrator

We can't see images that are linked to things like your GMail inbox or your Google storage. You have to be logged in (as you) to see them.

Nice looking putter. The one I sent in to be refinished is here: http://www.scottycameron.com/authent...gistry=A003685

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

We can't see images that are linked to things like your GMail inbox or your Google storage. You have to be logged in (as you) to see them.

Noted. Photobucket from now on

The addiction begins: I just picked up an old Studio Design 1 off of eBay. It's got a little rusting on the Gun Blue finish, but everything else looks great. After the Newport Two comes back, I'll think about refinishing the SD1 with Pro Plat and using it as my gamer. I love the classic look... it reminds me of my old Titleist Bulls Eye Milled 3.25L, which I used for nearly 10 years.

Came home to a yellow box on the front porch. My Studio Design 1 actually beat my Newport II home! Didn't get this one authenticated, because I'll probably bust this one out as my gamer

(In case you care, "jojo" is my childhood nickname, and my family still calls me that)

Came home to a yellow box on the front porch. My Studio Design 1 actually beat my Newport II home! Didn't get this one authenticated, because I'll probably bust this one out as my gamer

COA number?? Still can't see the pics :(

In the bag:

Didn't get this one authenticated. Here are links:

Is the the PP finish on the SD1..looks sweet! I have a couple right now too..a Coronado and a Laguna Two. The Coronado I'm doing a full restore to original specs. The L2 I'm adding the merlot red paintfill with a CS stamp on the toe. I'll post pics when it arrives..hopefully sooner than later.

You want to buy a newort pro platinum mid slant? I'll get some pics this weekend and post them.
In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

You want to buy a newort pro platinum mid slant? I'll get some pics this weekend and post them.

I might be interested wood. What's the asking price?

Driver: HiBore 9.5°, UST ProForce V2 67g
Woods: Launcher Steel 15°
Hybrid: Halo 2i 19°, 3i 22°
Irons: CG4 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 52°, 56° Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 Balls: NXT Tour, Pro V1, Nike One, Callaway HX

Is the the PP finish on the SD1..looks sweet! I have a couple right now too..a Coronado and a Laguna Two. The Coronado I'm doing a full restore to original specs. The L2 I'm adding the merlot red paintfill with a CS stamp on the toe. I'll post pics when it arrives..hopefully sooner than later.

Yep, I got the Pro Plat done on the SD1. I had them do the paintfill to match the lettering on the SD headcover, black and red. I'm in love. It's my gamer.

Note: This thread is 6456 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!