IGNORED

Shoes!

Note: This thread is 5367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys im planning to get some nike Air ZOOM Elite TW 09 shoes. I was wondering if anyone owned it. I always walk so i need a super comfortable/breathable shoes. I have a cheap Nike SP-3 Wide (im narrow footed) and by 15 hole my feet feels like its gonna give out. Thats the last time i buy a $40 on sale shoes.

Anyone with narrow feet have any experience with them? I tried them at my golf shop, but i dont want to drop money without some feedback. I seriously think my sore foot is causing me to lose some strokes.
In my Warbird Hot Stand Bag:

Driver: R9 420cc 9.5° stiff
3 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #3 Stiff
5 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #5 Stiff3 Hybrid: Burner 08 Rescue #3 StiffIrons: MX-25 4-G Project X 5.5SW: CG12 STD bounce 56° Black PearlLW: CG12 STD bounce 60° Black PearlPutter: California...

anybody?!
In my Warbird Hot Stand Bag:

Driver: R9 420cc 9.5° stiff
3 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #3 Stiff
5 Wood: Burner 07 Fairway #5 Stiff3 Hybrid: Burner 08 Rescue #3 StiffIrons: MX-25 4-G Project X 5.5SW: CG12 STD bounce 56° Black PearlLW: CG12 STD bounce 60° Black PearlPutter: California...

I have the '08 Air Zoom Elite (not the TW version) and they are a comfortable shoe.

Driver: Rapture V2 9* | Fairway woods: Rapture V2 4w | Irons: G10 4-UW | Wedges: 56* | Putter: Redwood Anser | Ball: | Bag:

if you're looking to spend a little less money i have http://tinyurl.com/msy9xb

and they're EXTREMELY comfortable. I regularly walk 18 and i love them.

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

You have more than $1,500 worth of clubs in your bag, and you want to skimp on shoes? Shame, shame...

You, me and others who are narrow of foot can rarely buy off the rack. Most golf shops have to special-order narrow shoes in those few models that make them.

FootJoy has narrow widths from sized 9 through 13 in their current Dry Joy model shoe.
Last year's FJ also had narrow in their Contour model, if you can find any.

Also, Nike tends to run a bit narrower than other shoes. I got a pair of size 11M Nike Air Tour Sport shoes, and they fit me like a glove. The lacing system helps you get a good fit. Plus, they are very light weight, and come with the Champ heavy plastic spikes which grip like tiger paws. Price = $79

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have these from Nike and LOVE THEM . I usually wear wide width, but these fit pretty good in the normal width. Golfsmith has them at $80, but I found them for $70 at a Nike outlet here in Portland, OR.

I then stuffed them with water filled baggies (double-bagged) and 'froze' them in the freezer (water expands when frozen). It stretched them out and they fit like a dream now. I also use this method to lace my shoes. It cinches the heels in better than normal shoe lacing. Seriously...try it!

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Note: This thread is 5367 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!