IGNORED

New Sticks!! :)

Note: This thread is 6485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Got an email about the Cleveland demo van being in town this weekend, since I'm left-handed and it's impossible to try anything in the stores, I decided to attend. I really like my HiBore and Halo 2i, but I absolutely love the CG11 wedges I've been playing, something about that whole CMM construction makes them feel really soft. The CG4 irons are made in the same fashion so that was the main reason I was there (I've been getting tired of the super-game improvement appearance and play of my Big Berthas for a while now). Well, I hit a few pure, missed a few, they all felt pretty soft and the bad shots were actually a bit better than the misses with my old irons; still a little confused by that. So I bought, they fit me, and sweetened the deal with a free wedge that they bent to 51 degrees resolve my indecision on 50 versus 52. It was really nice to get fitted by the tech's that actually work for the company, just seemed like they really new their product lines and how they played. After all was said and done, I had saved a large amount of money so I bought another Halo in the 3i loft as well.

The only bummer was that they had the HiBore fairway wood on hand and people were raving about how great it was to hit; of course they only had the right-handed version on hand :(

-Mike
In My Bag:

Taylormade: Superquad 9.5 Aldila VS Proto 'By You' 70-S
Sonartec: SS-07 14.0 Aldila NV 85-S
Cleveland: Halo, 3i UST Irod 83-SPing: i-10 4-UW AWT-STitleist: Vokey Design Spin Milled 54.10 & 60.08Slighter: Handstamped Tacoma, 350G in Black Satin w/Sound Slot

Cleveland makes a great product...i work with a former employee of Cleveland and he's quite the guy...a good hookup for products...makes my wedge selection quite a bit easier!!!

In My Bag:
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Ti 454 9*
3 wood: Taylor Made 300 series
5 wood: Orlimar trimetal
Irons: Taylor Made 360 seriesWedges: Cleveland 56*, Tommy Armor 60*Putter: Carbite center shaft

We almost have the same set of clubs!

Driver: HiBore 9.5°, UST ProForce V2 67g
Woods: Launcher Steel 15°
Hybrid: Halo 2i 19°, 3i 22°
Irons: CG4 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 52°, 56° Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 Balls: NXT Tour, Pro V1, Nike One, Callaway HX

We almost have the same set of clubs!

Have you had a chance to play them much yet? How do they wear? I'm hoping it's similar to the CG11 wedges I've had for most of the season. I've got a 5 year old and a 4 month old at home so I don't get the opportunity to get out as frequently as I'd like, I'm concerned that our first date may be on the course...

I'm fairly familiar with the ballflight on the 7 iron, I hit that the whole time I was waiting for them to finish my clubs, the rest of them will be a crap shoot I guess. I'm really hoping the yardages won't be too far off my old ones.
In My Bag:

Cleveland: Halo, 3i UST Irod 83-SPing: i-10 4-UW AWT-STitleist: Vokey Design Spin Milled 54.10 & 60.08Slighter: Handstamped Tacoma, 350G in Black Satin w/Sound Slot

I've been hitting my CG4's for about a month now. They hold up really well, just about the same as the CG11's.

Driver: HiBore 9.5°, UST ProForce V2 67g
Woods: Launcher Steel 15°
Hybrid: Halo 2i 19°, 3i 22°
Irons: CG4 4-PW
Wedges: CG10 52°, 56° Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 Balls: NXT Tour, Pro V1, Nike One, Callaway HX

That's good to hear, looks like I'll be taking them out for our first date on Friday, I'm excited to see how they perform on the course.
In My Bag:

Note: This thread is 6485 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!