IGNORED

Staff bag

Note: This thread is 5276 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I apologize ahead of time if this is posted in the wrong part of the forum (rookie mistake). I own the newest Taylormade TMX staff bag. The front panel (largest black/dual zippered piece) and rain cover are missing. Does anyone know how I could get these replacement parts? I've already tried Taylormade (TMax Gear) and Golfsmith without any results. Thanks.

In my TMX Staff Bag
r7 460 Driver 10.5*
Launcher Comp 3 Wood 15*

Heavenwood 20* OR MX-950 3 hybrid MX-950 4 hybrid, 5-PW CG14 52*/ 60* Black Pearl CG14 56* Camouflage 2 Ball White Steel Putter....no preference of golf ball brands

If you have a new bag, with missing parts, maybe checking with the place you bought it would be a good place to start.

:tmade: 09 Burner
:cobra: Speed LD F 3 wood
:cobra: Baffler 20 degree hybrid
:cobra: Baffler TWS 23 hy
:ping: G15 5-UW
:snake_eyes: 56 deg SW 
:snake_eyes: 60 - 12 wedge  
:scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2

Sorry, I think my last entry was misleading. It's not that I did not receive these parts upon initial purchase. They have been stolen out of my bag at a later date, and now I'm trying to replace them.

In my TMX Staff Bag
r7 460 Driver 10.5*
Launcher Comp 3 Wood 15*

Heavenwood 20* OR MX-950 3 hybrid MX-950 4 hybrid, 5-PW CG14 52*/ 60* Black Pearl CG14 56* Camouflage 2 Ball White Steel Putter....no preference of golf ball brands

The question you should be asking us is.."why do i have a staff bag?"
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

#1 Thanks for throwing a shot at the new guy....nice welcoming. #2 That didn't answer my question. #3 What's wrong with having a staff bag DavidFehertysBike? Does that offend you? I just liked the bag that's all.

In my TMX Staff Bag
r7 460 Driver 10.5*
Launcher Comp 3 Wood 15*

#1 Thanks for throwing a shot at the new guy....nice welcoming. #2 That didn't answer my question. #3 What's wrong with having a staff bag DavidFehertysBike? Does that offend you? I just liked the bag that's all.

I'll vote "yay" on the staff bag "debate". Not sure where (other than ebay or kijiji) you find that stuff, but posting in golf forums is a good idea.

I have 3 staff bags in the basement and I'm looking for a fourth (slightly smaller) to take to indoor golf. With 4 golfers on the same screen there's not enough room for 4 standbags. At home, my giant Wilson Staff bag stores 2 complete sets of clubs (Titleist and Mizuno) a couple extra drivers and fairway woods, and a few singleton irons. The MacGregor houses all my MacGregors (3 sets of irons, 1 set of MacGregor woods) and set of Ram Woods, and the Spalding is for my extra Hogans. In the extra pockets are my extra balls, gloves (which I never wear anyway), knit headcovers tees, etc.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Thanks sean_miller and to DavidFehertysBike, the last thing I wanna do is start a fight on a forum, especially being the new guy. I just wanna find a couple of parts. I could have posted in free ads like C@#$list but I figured why not try where the entire content (golf forum) is soley about golf.

In my TMX Staff Bag
r7 460 Driver 10.5*
Launcher Comp 3 Wood 15*

I think the best thing would be to call the manufacturer up directly. No store would carry specific items for specific bags. The manufacturer will have it for sure.

Driver: R7 SuperQuad S-Flex
3 Wood: SQ Dymo
5 Wood: SQ Dymo
Irons: Victory Red Blades 2-PW
Wedges: Victory Red 60 & CG10 56Putter: No Name brand

Actually, the reason why I'm posting this is because I did contact the customer service manager from TMax Gear (Taylormade). He was e-mailing me back and forth for a few days and to make a long story short...here I am with my post. Thanks.

In my TMX Staff Bag
r7 460 Driver 10.5*
Launcher Comp 3 Wood 15*

Note: This thread is 5276 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!