IGNORED

Golf Buddy

Note: This thread is 5274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just got one yesterday from Golfsmith's Black Friday sale, whoohoo!! I haven't used it yet, but its charged and ready to go. I was debating between the Sky Caddie 5S and the Golf Buddy Tour, since they're the same price, but the Golf Buddy already comes pre-loaded with all the courses and NO annual membership fee.

Is one better than the other? Maybe its just preference perhaps? 50% may like the Sky Caddie better and the other 50% will like the Golf Buddy better...............

They also had good stuff on sale as well last night, I got a LW for 50% off :) and my BF got a TaylorMade Burner for a great price and a new LW as well. I think its Titlelist that has the wedges in those cool platinum, silver, etc. plated colors? They look nice :)

Glad someone was able to take advantages of the sale...

I wish I had time to make it out there and browse around :(

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

AHH DAMN WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the nearest golf store is 2 hours, and 6 towns away!!!!! FML!!!!! but glad you were able to take advantage of black friday :) maybe once i graduate high school and get out of my crummy excuse for a town, i'll be able to take advantage of those sweet deals! (:

i have a skycaddie sg5 and i love it. i've used a golf buddy a few times and it's good don't get me wrong, but the skycaddie was a gift from my aunt and she pays for my membership fees so its all good (:
In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

I don't own either but have used two different Sky Caddies and three different Golf Buddies and prefer the later, basically because there is no fee for the buddy. Both have any course I will ever play. Golf Buddy just doesn't require you to pay more to get them. Quality and features that I use seem to be about the same. Only problem I had with any of them was I couldn't get lay-up distances with the small Buddy. It may do it but I couldn't get it to during the nine holes I played with it. It also wasn't pre-loaded but that isn't a big deal. I plan on getting the black and white Buddy before the weather gets warm.

pingman-- When you are on your own and out of that crummy excuse of a town and paying for everything yourself your decisions on several things may change.

Note: This thread is 5274 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!